The chamber

The chamber

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

As he walked through the arch he looked at the rune again and thought to himself how could something so simple in prison someone so strong? The guards seized him at once. he lifted his hand showing the coin they all stepped back and kneeled before him. they all said at once please forgive uss, my lord, what are your wishes? as he stood up tall he looked confused. the man that spoke said you are the new lord till you are challenged on the next full moon. I am Tibrim of kings land adviser to the lord. I serve you now. He looked at the kneeling people before him. Where is the princess? One man spoke in an unsteady voice" she is locked in the chambers of the old lord. She refused to mate with our lord so she was. he cut off. Oh, I see. without a word, Lex stood beside soad. let go get her, lex. The guards made a pathway straight to the large stone fort. As he walked he saw the people's eyes they were sunken and seemed tired their clothes were rags. The stood before two massive wooden doors. the doors began to open revealing a massive table surrounded by warriors.
The warriors all stood and removed their helmets. They walked past them paying them little mind and took lex up the stairs to a black wooden door. Here is the chamber. they could hear whimpering from behind the door. They open the door to a room with silk draped over the windows of red stain glass and a wooden bed with for lion paw posts. in the corner was a figure with silver chains around its arms and legs. it hissed and snarled at the guards. Soad motioned them away. Lex slowly stepped closer to the figure. It pounced on him ripping his shirt then soad pinned it to the wall looking deep into its eyes. Shhh, look deep into my eyes its eyes began to glow as did Soad's eyes.
in a flash, he found himself in a room that looked like a shattered mirror with the reflexion of a beautiful golden haired woman. She was crying calling out a muffled name with a collar around her neck. He picked up a piece of the mirror and placed it with another they fused together. He repeated this till it was whole with a few cracks and tiny missing pieces nowhere to be found. He touched it reaching through pulling the woman out leaving the chains and collar behind. He embraced the woman. falling back to the chamber holding the figure. She looked at lex laying there bleeding she ran over to him with tears in her eyes.


© 2017 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on March 13, 2017
Last Updated on March 13, 2017


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men