The town of Rot

The town of Rot

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

It was a full month seens my love was killed. I tryed everything to block the pain but nothing worked. I tryed to drink but sadly i cant get drunk on wine or any other drink. I tryed to jump of a cliff. I jumped but i lived i broke everybone in my body but i still lived laying there on the sharp rocks. Listening to my bones reset moaning in pain.

I looked to my side and closed my eyes. I opened them as fast as i had closed them. For i had seen a little girl being stocked. I was over powered by my instinct. I jumped up on to the side of the cliff and jumped back. Opening my wings. I flew for a few hours. Then i just landed on to the ground. I sniffed the air. I could smell something i knew.

I knew this smell well it was tge smell of a night kin. I could smell her kin. They reeked of death and rot. I was stoped by a man. He told me. Go back the way you came it is not safe. She feeds. She feeds. What are you talkong about man. She feeds. Her hungry must be filled. Who? The queen of decay. Take me to her. She only is seen to be fed. I must speak with her. No run. I just walked away.

Then i felt a weird feeling like i was being watched. I looked around i seen no one. I sniffed the air i smelled rot. So i said loadly. Boys come on out i could smell you from the next life. Two thin dead looking men jumped and landed on the ground before me. They had greenish grey skin. Very little hair. Theh looked like the dead. They were corpse walkers.


© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 6, 2016
Last Updated on September 8, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men