My lost love

My lost love

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Luna and I stayed together for some time. We fought in battles together. We seen death a lot. But for once in my life I really did not mind it. I cared but I was at peace with the fact that death is everywhere.

We stayed up countless nights talking and just siting. I grew to have strong feelings for her. I have never felt this why before. My body was warm when ever we were alone. My hands were always sweaty. My heart raced fast and my blood rushed like a raging river.

I had no idea what I feel. So I did not say anything. Time pasted we still fought but she was aging unlike me she was not everlasting. So I told her hown I felt. She said you had felt the same I could not of been happier. We set a day in the fall to be wed.

So we stayed together up in till the day of the wedding. Then I was to go out and bing back a gift for my soon to be mate. So I did. I travel to a river of salt water. I found some clams and broke them open and found one hundred and twenty-four pearls.

I laced then together with a golden tread. I ran back to the place we were to wed. But it was all red everything. Was covered in....blood! I was mortified.

I could not move. I must of sat there for ten minutes. The I started to look for my love Luna. I found her. She was still alive. She tried to speak. I put my finger on her lips. But she still spoke. She said with a blood filled mouth. They came because no high blood weds a half blood.

I told her it was all going to be okay. She said they they took the children. I asked who? All she said was pure bloods. Then I kissed her and she died in my arms even though I still held or tight and close.

But she was gone I yelled up to the heavens why? But there was no answer. No reason,no cause,it was all just maddness!



© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Emotions are strongly expressed through your words. Sometimes we just pass by our life and still unable to hold those moments in life. Not all love stories have happy ending but, it doesn't mean that the love was not strong.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lord of mad men

7 Years Ago

Yeah so true. All love us strong.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on September 1, 2016
Last Updated on September 1, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men