My Love

My Love

A Chapter by Alisha Heistand

A couple of days after I saw my army at the castle, we got everything situated and everyone was taken care of. Kevin was unbelievably fast with all of the preparations and meetings, and it helped me more than anything. But there was no sign of Mike. My Michael.... I couldn't think the worst, and thankfully, my positive attitude created the most amazing day of my life. Michael came home in the early morning, greeted by Kevin, and came to find me. I had been in the library for hours, studying the past few years and the files I stole from back home. I'd been so immersed in linking the Order to past and recent events that I didn't hear Mike come in.
"Genevieve." he said quietly
That voice....
"Genevieve, my love. Let me see your beautiful eyes." he said
But somehow my body refused to let me turn around. That was, until Mike came behind me, turned my chair around and tipped my chin up to look him in the eyes.
That was the moment I knew something was wrong. If he would tell me would be the question. But I'd missed him so much that I didn't want to think about anything negative. I was going to say how much I'd missed him but he pulled me up and secured me in a hug. I breathed in his scent, never wanting to be away from him for so long again. Brown met with green as we got lost in each others eyes. I knew that we would talk about whatever was wrong eventually, but right now I just wanted to take down the Order.
Then he kissed me, and I remembered what I was fighting for. I forgot everything else and wanted to stay in that moment forever. 
                 * * * *
We had spent 3 hours going over the files and still had next to nothing. Then I remembered that the witches I worked for always had ways of finding things out. I decided I would travel to their secret location in my dream world and ask for their help. 


© 2014 Alisha Heistand


Author's Note

Alisha Heistand
It's short, I know :( I've been blocked for a while, forgive me? Thanks to all of my faithful readers, you are dear friends and you mean everything to me. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

TOO SHORT. MAKE IT LONGER.
Anyways, good continuation chapter (after what has seemed like FOREVER). Something is brewing in this story that I'm just dying to learn about and see what happens. Good work yet again , girl!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 9, 2014


Author

Alisha Heistand
Alisha Heistand

RI



About
I'm kinda like the quiet one nobody talks to except for once in a while...I guess. Or at least, I used to be So far in my 19 years of life, I've had 5 near-death experiences. I've made many frie.. more..

Writing
Silk Silk

A Poem by Alisha Heistand