Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Shawna

CHAPTER 3:
Back at home, or should I say, Mom's house, I was packing my things. Joseph was helping me. His mom was allowing me to stay with them until I found somewhere or got in touch with my father. Like either of those things would happen anytime soon. I had only one friend, Joseph, and I hadn't spoken to my dad since I was thirteen. 
I was going through my closet and I found the only picture I had of my mom and I together. It was a picture of us, back when times were easier. Dad was still around. We were at an amusement park and we had on funny hats. We were so happy then. Suddenly, a big wave of anger washed over me and I threw the picture against the wall, shattering the frame. I sunk to my knees, crying again. I seemed to be doing a lot of that lately. Jo came over and wrapped his arms around me. 
"Shh..I know it's crazy right now, but maybe Charity will realize that you're not all these things she thinks you are." Jo was trying so hard to make me feel better. I appreciated the effort, but I knew my Mom. She wasn't going to change her opinion of me. 
I stood up and wiped my eyes. "Let's just finish this so we can get out of here."
Finally, about an hour later, we finished packing my things. As Jo took the few bags out to his truck, I stood in the living room, taking a last look at my life here. I think I was still in shock. I didn't understand how my mom could do this to me. I was her only child, and here she was, kicking me out because I wasn't what she thought was supposed to be normal. I guess there was nothing I could do about it.
School the next day was horrible. More people than usual were making fun of me today. Apparently they had heard about me and Dr. Phil. Oh joy. I made it through first and second period in a blur. Lunch was the same old, except Jo wasn't there today because he had to take Katelynn to the doctor. They thought she was pregnant. I sighed. How could things get any worse?
I tossed my uneaten lunch in the garbage just as the bell rang, signaling third period. I walked out into the crowded hall, making my way to my locker. There was a piece of paper taped to my locker that said 'Satan' in big black letters. I decided to leave it. If they thought I was Satan, that was on them. I shrugged and opened my locker. I got out my Chemistry book. 
When I closed my locker, Andy Biersack was on the other side. I gasped and nearly dropped my stuff. What was he doing here?
"Hey Alana." Andy said. His voice always made my heart flutter--singing or not.
"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Well, your story moved me. I wanted to talk to you after the show, but you were already gone. I was going to go to your house, but I remember what your mom said on Dr. Phil, and I didn't know where you were staying, so I just came here. Is that okay?"
"Uh..Yeah, I guess. But I have class in a minute."
"Well, can we meet after school then?"
"Sure. How about the park?"
"Yeah. Sounds great. See you then." Andy turned and walked out of the school.
"See you." 
I went to Chemistry feeling way better than I had. I was also kind of anxious, though. What could be so important that Andy would come all the way across the country just to see me? It was freaking me out a bit, to be honest. Lucky for me, my assigned seat was in the back of the room, so I just doodled until the bell rang. 
In the hall, on my way to drop off my Chemistry book and go to Theater Arts, Jo caught up with me. He seemed..angry? No, he was upset. Very upset.
"What's wrong?" I asked him. I could always tell when something was wrong with Joseph. 
"Katelynn." I gave him a look that said I was confused. He pulled me inside an empty classroom and closed the door. "She's pregnant."
"I thought you wanted that?"
"I kind of did. I just didn't want it to be by someone else."
I sat my books down on a desk. "Jo, I'm so sorry." I wrapped my arms around him. He returned the gesture. "What did you do?"
"I broke up with her."
"Well, did she say who's baby it was?"
"Some guy she met at her dad's in Virginia."
"Well, you can find someone. And I'm here for you. I mean, I live with you, so we're practically brother and sister."
"Yeah..Right. Well, I'll see you at the truck."
"No, I'm actually meeting Andy in the park after school."
"Andy who?" Jo asked.
"Biersack. He came to talk to me today."
"About what?"
"I have no idea. I'll be home right after though."
"Okay. Be careful."
I gave him a 'duh' look. "Of course." We hugged again and went to our separate classes.
After school, I told Joseph bye, put my things in his truck and started the walk to the park. The park was only about two blocks from the school, so it didn't take me long to get there. Andy was already waiting for me. He looked really out of place in the park, surrounded by children and parents staring at him like he was an alien. I guess in this town, he sort of was. Andy was dressed in all black, per usual. We were the only two in the park who looked like angry teenagers. Which, I, for one, was.
Andy waved when I got near. "Hey." He said.
"Hi." I sat beside him on the bench, ignoring the people around us. I couldn't really focus on anything except his beautiful blue eyes. "So what did you want to talk about?"
"Well..I've kind of got cold feet.."
"What? Come on. Just say it. You flew all the way out here. It must be important."
Andy looked away for a second, then faced me again. "I want you to come back to California with me."
"What? Why? We hardly know each other."
"I know. It sounds crazy and spontaneous, but I think it's a good idea."
"Yeah, but why do you want me to come back with you? I don't know anyone out there, and my only friend is here. Plus, I have school."
"You're right. I didn't think this through. I'm going to go." Andy stood, said goodbye and started walking away. I thought for a second. Maybe California wouldn't be so bad. I mean, the only thing left for me here was Joseph. And school, but I could go to school online, right? Get my GED and go to college? And Joseph could maybe come and visit sometime. 
"Wait!" I called to Andy. He turned and raised an eyebrow. Other people were looking at us again. I hadn't realized how loud I'd yelled. "Can you stay in NC another night?"
"I guess."
"I'm going to talk to Joseph tonight. Can I have your number so I can text you?"
"Yeah." Andy wrote his number on my hand. "I hope you decide to come. Let me know." Andy hugged me and I started on my way back to Joseph's. He would support whatever decision I made. He was the only one who actually gave a s**t about me, anyway.


© 2014 Shawna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: andy biersack, fanfiction, love, romance, hurt, dark


Author

Shawna
Shawna

Newland, NC



About
I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in aliens. I love music. My favorite bands are Asking Alexandria, HIM, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Picture Me.. more..

Writing
Prologue (Sort Of) Prologue (Sort Of)

A Chapter by Shawna


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shawna


Infected Infected

A Book by Shawna