Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by Shawna

CHAPTER 13:
I went to the library downtown and got on a computer. I knew my father was the CEO of some big company, so I just entered his name into Google and clicked on the site. His company's number and his extension were listed, so I pulled out my cell phone to dial it. I was nervous. I hadn't talked to my father since I was thirteen. I had no idea how he would react to me calling him. He had his own family: a wife and her son that he had adopted when they'd married. 
You're his kid, too. I told myself. 
I dialed the number quickly so I wouldn't have time to back out. A woman answered. "I need to speak to Mr. Black," I told her. 
"Mr. Black is in a meeting. May I ask who is calling?" 
"It's his daughter."
ANDY:
As soon as Alana was gone, I felt terrible. Sure, Juliet and I were back together and everything was great. Black Veil Brides were leaving for tour today and Legion of the Black was doing amazingly among the fans. I couldn't help wondering what Alana had gone home to. Her best friend was dead, her mother didn't want her and I wasn't sure what was up with her father. I knew she had no other friends or family to run to. 
Juliet knew how i felt about the whole situation, and she kept trying to get me to call Alana and check on her. But I couldn't help feeling like I had no right to call her. I had sent her away, after bringing her all the way out to California. After breaking her heart.
I threw my duffel bag over my shoulder and kissed Juliet goodbye. The guys were waiting on the bus; they were all pumped. I was too, aside from thinking about Alana. They all knew what had happened, and I wasn't sure how any of them felt about it. They'd all liked Alana. 
"You should call her," CC told me. I was sitting in the booth, probably looking miserable.
I glanced over at him. "Who?" I feigned ignorance.
"Alana," CC said, as if it were obvious.
I sighed and stood. Closing the bathroom door, I dialed Alana's number.
ALANA:
"I didn't know Mr. Black had a daughter," the secretary said.
"Yeah, it's been a while since we've spoken," I replied.
"Oh, here he is now." I heard muffled voices from the other line. "I'll transfer you to his office."
"Okay." I waited patiently until I heard my father's deep voice pick up the phone. "Dad," I said. 
"Alana," he said quietly. "How are you?" 
I felt myself on the verge of tears. "Not so great," I admitted. 
"What's happened?"
"It's a long story. Look, Dad. I need somewhere to go. Can I stay with you?"
He hesitated, and I felt my insides twist up. My phone indicated I had another incoming call. It was Andy. Why was he calling me? Oh, well. I couldn't answer now. "Uhmm..Sure. I'll book you a flight for the morning."
"Thanks."
"I guess I'll see you tomorrow, then."
"Yeah." We said our awkward goodbye and hung up. 
I checked my wallet and found that I had enough for a hotel room. 
After checking into the small room, I laid down to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.


© 2014 Shawna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: andy biersack, fanfiction, love, romance, hurt, dark


Author

Shawna
Shawna

Newland, NC



About
I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in aliens. I love music. My favorite bands are Asking Alexandria, HIM, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Picture Me.. more..

Writing
Prologue (Sort Of) Prologue (Sort Of)

A Chapter by Shawna


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shawna


Infected Infected

A Book by Shawna