Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by Shawna

CHAPTER 12:
Two Days Later...
ANDY:
Alana had been held in the hospital for the past two days, and she was still refusing to see me. I wasn't sure why; I hadn't done anything to her. Unless you counted me telling Juliet that I wanted to be with her, which Alana didn't know about. I was so conflicted. Spending these past few days with Juliet―since Alana didn't want to see me―had been great for me. We'd been growing closer and closer, but I couldn't help feeling guilty. I still had feelings for Alana, and I felt responsible for her. But I was in love with Juliet, to which my feelings for Alana couldn't compare. 
Now, I was in the waiting room. I had been sitting here for about two hours, trying to decide if what I was about to do was the right thing. Alana was being released today and I was the only one she really knew here. So, when I finished the paperwork, one of the nurses wheeled Alana out to my car. 
The ride back to my house was silent, save for the wind blowing in through Alana's open window. She looked okay, aside from the dark circles under her eyes and the fact that she was glaring out the windshield, her mouth set in a tight line.
I pulled up in the driveway and put the car in park. Alana went to open her door, but I locked it. She gave me a look and said, "What are you doing?"
"Why are you so mad at me?" I asked her. 
"I'm not."
"Right. That's why you haven't wanted to see me in two days, and have constantly been glaring at me."
"I haven't been glaring at you," Alana said.
"Whatever," I replied, turning in my seat. "I need to talk to you."
Alana took a deep breath. "Go ahead. Break up with me." When I was silent, Alana went on. "That's what you're going to do, isn't it? You want to get back with Juliet."
"Alana, I'm sorry―" I started, but she held up her hand to silence me.
"Andy, it doesn't matter. I don't want to be here anymore; I want to go home." Alana's voice cracked and she put her head in her hands. I went to put my hand on her shoulder, and she flinched. I let my hand drop and placed them both on the steering wheel.
Sighing, I said, "I'll buy you a plane ticket for tomorrow. Until then, why don't you go inside and get some rest?" Alana didn't reply, just got out of the car and went inside.
ALANA:
The taxi pulled up in front of my house. I knew my mother didn't want me here, but I had nowhere to go. Maybe we could just go back to the way it used to be. I had considered going to Joseph's house and seeing how his parents were doing, but it was too soon for me. It had to be too soon for them. And they probably hated me and blamed me. After all, Joseph wouldn't have been in California if he weren't trying to bring me home. 
I paid the cabbie and slowly walked up to my mother's front door. Should I knock? Or just walk in? I decided to knock. A few seconds later, my mother opened the door. There was a huge grin on her face, which quickly disappeared when she saw me. I heard voices coming from inside, cheerful and loud. I couldn't remember the last time she'd had company. 
"What are you doing home?" she asked me bitterly. 
I swallowed, trying to hold back the tears. "Can I come in?"
"Absolutely not," she replied, coming out on the porch and closing the front door behind her. "I thought you were holed up in California with some guy." She crossed her arms.
"It didn't work out," I said quietly. 
"It never does."
I sighed. "Mom, can I stay here?"
"No, you cannot."
"Why do you hate me so much?"
"Why don't you go stay at Joseph's?" My mom suggested.
I took a deep breath. "Jo is dead, Mom." 
For a split second, I could have sworn I saw pity on my mother's face, but it was gone in an instant. "Well, then I don't know what to tell you. I have company so.." With that, she turned and went back inside, closing the door after her.
I guess my only option now was to call my father.


© 2014 Shawna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: andy biersack, fanfiction, love, romance, hurt, dark


Author

Shawna
Shawna

Newland, NC



About
I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in aliens. I love music. My favorite bands are Asking Alexandria, HIM, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Picture Me.. more..

Writing
Prologue (Sort Of) Prologue (Sort Of)

A Chapter by Shawna


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shawna


Infected Infected

A Book by Shawna