Epilogue

Epilogue

A Chapter by Shawna

EPILOGUE:
ALANA:
"I understand that you don't want to be with me―" I stopped. What had Andy said? He and Juliet had broken up? Did that mean he wanted to be with me? Surely not. Not after what I'd done with Bryson. I was sure Andy would think I was disgusting. 
Andy smiled and cocked a brow. "Alana," he started. "I do want to be with you."
I grinned, then frowned. "Even after what I did with Bryson?"
"You made a mistake. I get it. I made a mistake when I sent you home." Andy leaned in and kissed me lightly on the mouth. I couldn't help but grin. Then, I grabbed him and kissed him passionately. 

One month later...
"Oh, my God," I said as CC dumped red paint all over Andy. I burst out laughing. 
Juliet looked at me. "What are you laughing at?" she said. That was when she threw paint on me. Now, she was the one laughing. 

In the end, Andy and I had stayed together. Juliet was still around, but we were all friendly. We'd grown up and realized that the way we'd acted before was ridiculous. Joseph had died because of it. 
My father hadn't much liked the idea of me running off with a rockstar, but Kendra had convinced him. Of course. Bryson hated the idea more than my father, but what could he do? Unless he wanted to tell everyone we'd slept together, there was nothing he could do. And, even then, that would have caused a lot of trouble. 
So, now I was in California with Black Veil Brides, Juliet and Scout. We were supposed to be painting Juliet's apartment, but were really only managing to make a mess. Things were good. And I had faith that they would stay this way. 
I kissed Andy, our red paint mixing, and smiled. Things had turned out just right.


© 2014 Shawna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: andy biersack, fanfiction, love, romance, hurt, dark


Author

Shawna
Shawna

Newland, NC



About
I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in aliens. I love music. My favorite bands are Asking Alexandria, HIM, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Picture Me.. more..

Writing
Prologue (Sort Of) Prologue (Sort Of)

A Chapter by Shawna


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shawna


Infected Infected

A Book by Shawna