Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Shawna

CHAPTER 6:
The ride through Arkansas was boring. We ate fast food and talked mostly. Before I knew it, we were already in Nevada. I was getting more nervous the closer to LA we got. Andy decided that we should stay in a hotel in Nevada because it was getting pretty late. 
We shared a room again. I plopped on the bed, watching Andy look through the tiny refrigerator. He got a Coke for him and a Mountain Dew for me. When he turned and saw me staring at him, he said, "What?"
"Nothing." I smiled and reached for the soda. He handed mine to me. "So, where am I going to stay in California?"
"Hmm..With me?" 
"Do you really think that will help you with Juliet?"
Andy shrugged. "Doesn't really matter. She's done with me, so you can stay." He smiled and took a sip of Cola. 
I looked down at my unopened can of soda. Andy had been so nice to me. And he didn't even know me, really. Well, now we pretty much knew each other's life story, we had talked so much. "Thank you."
"Oh, it's cool. I figured you were thirsty. I know I was." Andy crushed his empty can. 
I smirked. "No. Thank you for bringing me out here and letting me be in your movie and being so nice to me." 
Andy got serious. "You don't have to thank me. I should be thanking you. You're so easy to talk to, and you helped me get through the breakup with Juliet. You're a good, strong person. So don't thank me."
"Well, you're a good person too. Obviously."
"Yeah, obviously." Andy grinned. "I'm the best person I know. Well, besides you, of course."
"Of course."
Then, Andy did something totally unexpected. He leaned in and I knew he was going to kiss me. My heart was pounding a million miles a minute. This was actually happening. Except it didn't. Andy's phone rang when our lips were about to meet. He awkwardly stood.
"I should take this." He said, walking out onto the balcony.
I sat my soda on a table and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to recognize the girl staring back at me. Who was she? I had changed so much. Andy had made me realize that I was strong. I had given up everything to travel across the country with Andy Biersack. We had almost kissed, for crying out loud! Should I go out there and finish what he started? Or be the scared little girl in her shell again? I swallowed, and took a quick shower to clear my head. Afterward, I pulled on a robe because I had forgotten to bring my clothes with me. 
Andy was sitting on the bed, reading a newspaper. He must have gone to get it while I was in the shower. I walked over to my duffelbag, feeling extremely awkward. I didn't say anything while I got out a pair of pajama pants and my favorite BVB shirt. The shirt that I had had to go back Jo's for. Speaking of which, I hadn't checked my phone in almost two days.
I plugged up my phone and went into the bathroom to get dressed. When I came back out, Andy said, "Nice shirt. I hear that band is pretty good." 
I shrugged with a smirk and sat beside him. "Yeah, if you're into that sort of thing."
Andy folded the paper and sat it on the table next to him. He looked into my eyes. "Are you into that sort of thing?"
I swallowed and looked into the one blue eye that Andy's bangs weren't covering. "Maybe." I whispered.
"What about this?" Andy pressed his lips against mine softly. 
When he pulled away, I replied, "I don't know. Could you run that by me again?"
Andy smiled and kissed me again. This time, the kiss was deeper. He put one hand on my neck, the other on my waist, pulling me closer. Before I knew it, he was on top of me, one hand going up my shirt. 
"Wait." I said, out of breath.
"What is it? Do you not want to?" Andy was just as out of breath.
"No, I do. It's just--I've never.."
"Oh, well we don't have to."
I looked up at Andy. I knew he was a great guy, but we weren't together or anything and I didn't want this to be a one night stand. I told him this.
"Well, what if we were together?" Andy laid beside me again, still looking into my eyes. "We can date. I really like you. And I don't want to do this until you're ready."
I caressed his face lightly. "You are such a good guy. Are you sure you want to be with me?" 
Andy turned his face into my hand and kissed my palm. "Of course I am."
I fell asleep that night in his arms, a smile on my face.
ANDY:
I lay awake that night, thinking about all that had happened the past week. First, I had been on Dr. Phil, where I had met Alana. Alana, who was wonderful. Then, I had brought her with me across the country, which hadn't helped Juliet to trust me. Therefore, she had broken it off. Just now, I had almost had sex with Alana. We had decided to have a relationship, which was good. I wanted her to feel comfortable her first time, and I really liked her. 
I looked over at her. She was sleeping and looked like a fallen angel (no pun intended). He long, dark hair splayed across the pillow in waves, her hand on my chest. I had never felt this way; not even with Juliet. It was a scary feeling, but I welcomed it.
ALANA:
We had left pretty early the next morning and gotten to Andy's house around two o' clock. Andy's house wasn't as big as people have probably imagined it to be. It was two story, and looked pretty normal. Except for all the boxes of stuff piled on the porch. I didn't know what that was about .
Andy sighed as we pulled up. "Juliet is moving out." I stayed silent. I didn't know how he really felt about that or what to say. We were supposed to be together, but if he was going to talk about Juliet, it would be really awkward.
Andy got out of the car and told me to stay here until he talk to Juliet. This could either be a good thing or a bad thing. I couldn't decide.
A few minutes after Andy had gone inside, I heard them yelling. They must really be arguing. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but neither of them sounded happy. I felt like the third wheel. Only it wasn't a date; it was a fight. Because of me.
My phone vibrated and I saw that it was a text from Jo: Hope you're having fun with pretty boy. He had been sending me stuff like that for days. I had been ignoring him, but it was really starting to tick me off. Obviously, we weren't friends anymore, so I just wished that he would leave me alone. It was none of his business. Not after the way he had treated Andy and I.
I texted Jo back: LOTS of fun.
A moment later, Jo called. Oh, joy.
ANDY:
I walked into my house to see Juliet and Scout moving out Juliet's things. That was a little awkward. I sighed. "Scout, can Juliet and I talk for a minute?"
Scout nodded and went upstairs to pack more of Juliet's stuff.
"What do you want Andy? I'm leaving." Juliet said. 
"I know. I just want to know one thing: who told you that I was cheating on you?"
"It doesn't matter. I just want to get out of here before your girlfriend decides to come looking for you."
"She's not going to come in here."
"So she is your girlfriend? Wow. You work fast." Juliet shook her head and picked up a box. 
"Just answer my question." I was getting frustrated.
"Fine. Your good friend Craig."
"Owens?"
"Mabbitt." Juliet said it like I was stupid. I rolled my eyes.
"And you believed him?"
"Look, it's over. Whether he told the truth or not, I just want to move on. You need to accept that."
I raised an eyebrow. "I have. I've moved on."
Juliet looked taken aback. "Really? You like that little girl that much?"
"She's not a little girl. And yeah, I do."
About that time, Scout came down the stairs, carrying a box. I went to help her. "Thanks." She said. 
"We'll come back for the rest later." Juliet handed me her key. "I'll call first." I carried the box out to Scout's car and helped them fit the rest in there. Then they were gone. 
I pursed my lips, thinking how much better that could have gone. Sighing, I shrugged and started making my way back to the car to help Alana with her things. 
ALANA:
"Hello?" I answered.
"What did you mean 'lots of fun'?" Jo asked. 
"Nothing. You asked if we were having fun, so I answered."
"You didn't sleep with him did you?"
"That's really none of your business." I said, offended. If he wanted to think that way of me, so be it. He didn't really know anything about me, apparently.
Jo sighed. "Alana, I love you. Please don't do anything stupid."
"I gotta go." 
"Alana--" I hung up. I didn't want to hear it. I was with Andy. All this so-called love from Jo and my mom probably wasn't good for my health.
I glanced up and saw Juliet and some girl pulling out. Andy watched them leave, then started walking toward the car. I got out with my duffelbag and met him halfway. He looked down at me and smiled that perfect smile of his. It made my heart melt, and I was sure he noticed. 
Andy took my duffelbag in one hand, and my hand in the other and led me into his house. My new home. 


© 2014 Shawna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: andy biersack, fanfiction, love, romance, hurt, dark


Author

Shawna
Shawna

Newland, NC



About
I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in aliens. I love music. My favorite bands are Asking Alexandria, HIM, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Picture Me.. more..

Writing
Prologue (Sort Of) Prologue (Sort Of)

A Chapter by Shawna


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shawna


Infected Infected

A Book by Shawna