Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Shawna

CHAPTER 9:
When Andy and I got home, I went straight to bed. I hadn't told him about Joseph's call. No matter how much Andy said he loved me, he'd been with Juliet for a long time and I knew he still had love for her. Clearly, Joseph and Juliet were trying to make Andy and I jealous, but I wasn't going to let Andy know that. If I did, he'd either get pissed...Or, I feared...Actually get jealous. And leave me for Juliet. 
I crawled under the covers and just stared up at the ceiling. My mind was racing; there was no way I was going to be able to sleep. I just didn't understand why Jo wouldn't let Andy and I be. I knew he loved me and I knew we used to be best friends, but he could look out for me without ruining my happiness. 
Andy was downstairs, playing some loud video game, so I grabbed my cell and went out on the balcony to call Joseph. He answered on the third ring. "Hello?" he said over the music in the background. It didn't sound like they were in the bar anymore. Hopefully he wasn't driving, because I could tell he was wasted.
"Jo, can we meet up and talk tomorrow?" I asked him. The night air was cold and I shivered. "I don't want us to fight anymore."
"Talk about what?" Joseph said sarcastically. "The fact that you ditched me for some big star? The fact that I was always there for you, no matter what, and you just left me?"
I pursed my lips. He was being difficult. "Jo, don't be like that."
"Guess what, A? You don't get to ask anything of me anymore."
"Are you driving?" I asked him, hearing someone beep their horn.
"Who are you talking to?" I heard Juliet ask him in the background.
"I'm talking to Alana," Joseph told her. "And yes, I'm driving. What of it?"
I sighed. "Call me when you get home, okay?"
"Just leave me alone―" I heard a loud crash and the call ended. My heart was pounding. Had Joseph crashed? That's what it sounded like. 
I ran back into the bedroom, pulled on some pants and a sweater and ran downstairs. Andy was yelling angrily at the video game, his feet propped up on the coffee table. There were empty energy drink cans all around him. I turned the television off, which made him angrier.
"What'd you do that for?" he asked. "Argh. I almost had that beat."
I was trying to hold back the tears, but my voice cracked when I said, "I was on the phone with Jo, and―and..I think he..." I took a deep breath. "I think he and Juliet crashed."
Andy became serious and stood up. "What do you mean, crashed?" For a second, I felt a pang of jealousy. I knew Andy still cared deeply about Juliet. Of course, he'd be worried if she were hurt. 
"We have to get to the hospital," I said, taking Andy's hand. "Come on."
ANDY:
As I sped down the highway toward the nearest hospital, all I could think about was how Juliet and I had left things. We hadn't talked since finishing Legion of the Black, and even then we weren't friendly. I still had love for Juliet, no matter how much I tried to tell myself that I didn't. 
The hospital was hectic. There were people everywhere: a man, bleeding profusely on a stretcher; a woman going into labor. And then I saw them. Joseph was on a stretcher, a big jagged piece of glass sticking out of his face, just above his eye. He was bloody and scratched up; the doctors were rushing him towards the ER. Juliet was in pretty much the same condition. She was scratched and bleeding and there was a gash on her cheek and a bloody spot on her head. I tried to reach her before the doctors took her to the ER, but they wouldn't let me near her. 
Alana and I sat in the waiting room, surrounded by crying friends and families of the patients. We didn't talk. She was sitting beside me, crying silently. I had my head in my hands, unsure of what to do. I wanted to comfort her, but I  couldn't think of anything but the image of Juliet on that hospital bed. 
After what felt like forever, the doctor finally came back with some news. 
Juliet was fine.
Joseph was gone.


© 2014 Shawna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: andy biersack, fanfiction, love, romance, hurt, dark


Author

Shawna
Shawna

Newland, NC



About
I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in aliens. I love music. My favorite bands are Asking Alexandria, HIM, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Picture Me.. more..

Writing
Prologue (Sort Of) Prologue (Sort Of)

A Chapter by Shawna


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shawna


Infected Infected

A Book by Shawna