Chapter 16

Chapter 16

A Chapter by Shawna

CHAPTER 16:
The high school was huge, and right by the beach. There were students lounging in the sand by the ocean and a group of kids playing volleyball. Bryson led me inside to the office, where I got my schedule. Kids were staring at me and someone threw a wad of paper at the back of my head. Bryson walked off to meet with his friends, who were staring at me. I didn't know if Bryson would tell them about what he wanted to happen between us. Honestly, he seemed like the type of person to brag about that kind of thing. Even if it was with his own step-sister.
I made it through the first two classes okay. No matter where I went, I was surrounded by preps and jocks. Everyone was staring at me, all day long. I found myself missing Joseph more and more. I skipped lunch and went down to the beach. I decided that now would be a good time to call Andy back. With everything going on, I had totally forgotten. I hoped he wasn't busy.
"Hello?" Andy said. He sounded tired. Or maybe he was drunk?
"Hey, Andy," I said. "How are you?"
I heard a loud crash in the background, and Andy yelled. "Hold on a second," he said. A few seconds later, all was quiet on his end. "I'm okay. How are you?" Well, he wasn't drunk. No slurring. No loud, obnoxious crap spewing from his mouth. 
"I'm fine. Sorry I missed your call the other day. Was it important?"
"I was just going to check on you."
"Oh. Thanks."
ANDY:
After I hung up with Alana, I felt a lot better. I couldn't wait until we got to North Carolina. Honestly, I needed to see her. I needed to wrap her in my arms and make sure she was really okay. It had only been a few days since she'd left, but I felt as if something were missing. Like I was incomplete. It sounded crazy, and I couldn't explain it.
Three Weeks Later...
ALANA:
I slammed the door to my room and sat on my bed. Things had been going horribly lately. All the kids at school were way worse than at my Mom's. They always threw things at me, and called me names. Even the kids who I thought I would connect with. The teachers were almost as bad. They made fun of me like it was normal, right there in front of everyone. 
Today had been the worst, though. I had felt good for once in a long time. But when I had gotten to school, there had been a poster on the wall, with a picture of my face on it. People were drawing on it and writing things like, 's**t' and 'ugly.' After I'd ripped it from the wall, everyone had been laughing and pulling at my clothes. They'd ripped my shirt, exposing my bra underneath. So, I had spent the rest of the day hiding out in the bathroom.
Now, I was in my room sobbing. I needed someone, but I had no one. 
"Alana," It was Bryson, slowly opening my door. "Are you okay?"
I wiped my eyes and mumbled, "I'm fine."
Bryson came into my room, closing the door. I had forgotten he would be home today. I thought I'd have the house to myself; tonight was my dad's and Kendra's anniversary and they were out for the night. Bryson usually had some kind of sport practice after school. Then I remembered it was raining and it must have gotten cancelled. "No, you're not," Bryson said, sitting on the edge of the bed beside me. 
Over the past few weeks, Bryson and I had actually grown closer. Sure, he still came onto me sometimes, but he also treated me better than my own father. He was the closest thing I had to a friend in this town. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Bryson asked me. I knew what I needed, and it wasn't to talk. I needed a distraction.
I put my hands on either side of Bryson's face and brought his lips to mine. At first, I thought he was going to object, but after a second, he kissed me back. I took my shirt off and Bryson did the same. He was all muscle. I realized we were just staring at each other. "Are you sure you want this?" Bryson asked me. 
I took a deep breath. "Yes," I said.
I ran my hand over his sculpted chest and leaned back on the bed. Bryson positioned himself on top of me. He was kissing me gently all over. Along my cheekbone, my neck, my shoulders, and down my chest. Bryson took my pants off and then his own. I was breathing hard. Whether from being nervous, or totally into it, I wasn't sure. He re-positioned himself and kissed me. He pulled away a moment later, seeming to hesitate. 
"I want this," I whispered to him. My eyes still burned from crying, and I was sure mascara had run down my cheeks, but I didn't care. I was nearly naked, in more ways than one. I needed this distraction. I needed to feel like someone cared, if only for now.
"Okay," Bryson whispered, and brought his lips back down on mine.
I woke up the next morning, alone. Bryson must have gone to take a shower, or something. Today was Saturday, so I wasn't sure why he was up so early; it was only about eight. Today would be a perfect day to go job-hunting. The doorbell rang, and I pulled on a robe and went to answer it. 
When I opened the door, I nearly fainted. "Andy?" I said. I couldn't believe it.


© 2014 Shawna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: andy biersack, fanfiction, love, romance, hurt, dark


Author

Shawna
Shawna

Newland, NC



About
I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in aliens. I love music. My favorite bands are Asking Alexandria, HIM, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Picture Me.. more..

Writing
Prologue (Sort Of) Prologue (Sort Of)

A Chapter by Shawna


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shawna


Infected Infected

A Book by Shawna