Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Shawna

CHAPTER 7:
The first day of shooting started at nine-thirty the next morning. I awoke to the smell of blueberry bagels and coffee. I walked into Andy's kitchen and sat across from him at the table. He passed me a plate with a grin.
"Good morning, beautiful." Andy said. 
"Morning." I replied, taking a drink of coffee.
"Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah, I did. Your house is really nice, by the way."
"My house? This is your house, too now."
"Really?"
"Of course. You live here, don't you?"
"Well, yeah."
Andy grinned at me. "You'd better get dressed. We have to leave soon." Andy got up to go change, kissing my forehead on his way out. 
I sighed in ecstasy. My life had finally taken a turn for the better. Sure, I had lost a few things along the way, but in the end, it would hopefully be worth it.
JULIET:
I sighed as the makeup artist practically remade my face. Andy was with Alana, going over her script with her. It was hardly necessary. She didn't even have any lines for crying out loud. It was the second day of shooting. Yesterday, Alana had done her scene by herself, without Andy's help. Now, they were twenty feet away from me, basically rubbing it in my face that Alana had Andy and I did not. Fine. If that's how they wanted to play it. 
I got up and walked over to CC. He was messing with his hair, nearly the whole can of hairspray gone. I put my hand on his shoulder and pretended to not know what to do. 
"Well, we're shooting 'I Am Bulletproof' today, so just ask the director?" CC said. I realized about halfway through his sentence, he had no idea what he was talking about. 
I smiled as seductively as I could manage and said, "Can you help me? I need my dress zipped in the back." 
"Uhh.." CC looked around. "Sure, I guess." He zipped up my dress and scurried away. Sheesh. How was I going to make Andy jealous if his bandmates wouldn't even help me out?
Glancing over at Andy, I saw that he was alone. Maybe I could just make Alana think that Andy was flirting with me, and then she would break up with him and we could get back together. It sounded better than my other plans, which were actually nonexistent. So, I brushed my hair and made sure my b***s looked good, though you could hardly see them in this tangle of clothing. After that, I sashayed over to Andy, who was looking gorgeous as ever. 
"Hey." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. He was sitting down, doing something on his phone. 
Andy didn't acknowledge me except to say, "Hey." 
I saw Alana about ten feet away, going through her script with the director. "Whatcha doing?"
"Just on Twitter."
"Fun. So, how are you and the girl working out?"
"Great, Juliet. Is there something you want to say?"
I gritted my teeth, so I wouldn't say anything I would regret. I knew how touchy Andy could be when it came to someone he cared about. And he obviously cared about Alana. "Just that I miss you."
"Well, you're the one who left me, remember?" Andy said, standing up and putting his phone away. Now he was really looking at me. And he didn't look too happy. "Look, the way I see it, if you loved me or missed me, then you wouldn't have left."
"But you were with Alana." I said defensively.
"I was trying to help someone who grew up kind of like I did, someone who needed at least one person to care. I thought you would understand that; it's a part of Black Veil Brides' message that these kids aren't alone."
"I do understand―"
"I don't think you do. I have to go help Alana."
Andy turned and walked away, leaving me alone with my frustration and, admittedly, my jealousy. 
JOSEPH:
One Month Later...
"Dude, why didn't you tell us Alana was in a movie?" my friend, Gabe, asked me. 
"What are you talking about?" I asked, moving over to sit beside him. He pulled up a video on YouTube. It was Legion of the Black. I saw Alana and Black Veil Brides and for a second, my heart dropped. Then  I just got angry again. This was why Alana had gone to California? To be in a movie? Not even a real movie. 
"Mom!" I called when I got home. No answer. Good. I didn't want to argue with her about what I was getting ready to do. Grabbing my suitcase, I started packing my clothes and CDs and toothbrush. Alana was coming home. There was no way I was going to let her stay on the other side of the country. With him. Either she was coming home, or I was staying with her. I didn't trust Andy and I didn't trust Hollywood.


© 2014 Shawna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: andy biersack, fanfiction, love, romance, hurt, dark


Author

Shawna
Shawna

Newland, NC



About
I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in aliens. I love music. My favorite bands are Asking Alexandria, HIM, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Picture Me.. more..

Writing
Prologue (Sort Of) Prologue (Sort Of)

A Chapter by Shawna


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shawna


Infected Infected

A Book by Shawna