Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A Chapter by Shawna

CHAPTER 17:
ALANA:
"Andy?" I said. I couldn't believe it. What was he doing here? I was standing in my robe, feeling really naked and awkward. I felt as if Andy could somehow know what I'd done the night before. "What are you doing here?"
Andy scratched his head nervously. "I went to your place in North Carolina," Andy said. "Your mom gave me a bible and told me you moved here, to your dad's."
I burst out laughing. "She gave you a bible?"
Andy smiled. "Yeah, she did. So, can I come in?" As tempted as I was to let Andy inside, I wasn't sure where Bryson was, or what he would say to Andy. 
"Actually, how about I go get dressed and we can go for a walk?" I suggested. 
"Okay. I'll just wait out here."
I went upstairs and almost ran into Bryson. He had just gotten out of the shower; his skin was still steaming. He had a towel wrapped around his otherwise naked body. "Good morning, sis," he said with a cocky grin. So we were back to that Bryson. Great. "Where you in such a hurry to?"
"I need to get dressed," I told him.
Bryson put his hand on my waist and pulled me to him. "Or you don't."
I pushed him away. "Byrson, no." Ignoring his complaints and remarks, I closed the door to my room. I dressed in my usual black jeans, band tee and Converse. After brushing my hair, I went back outside to meet Andy. 
"Let's go," I said, heading off the porch.
By now, I new this city pretty well, so I knew where I was going. I led Andy to the beach, which was only about a mile from the house. The sun was shining and the ocean was a beautiful blue-green. There weren't that many people on the beach, surprisingly. Andy and I sat on a small rock-cliff that overlooked the ocean, only a few feet below us. 
Something weird was going on with Andy, though. I wasn't sure what it was, but something was...off. I supposed I would find out soon enough, but now, I wasn't really sure about what to say to him. And he wasn't talking. So we sat in silence for what felt like ages.
Finally, Andy spoke up. "Alana, I'm sorry," he quietly. Then, the words seemed to rush out, as if he were afraid that if he didn't say them as fast as he could, he wouldn't say them at all. "When I met you, I really liked you. And the trip from North Carolina to California really brought us closer. We were together for a while, and I really liked you. Then, everything that happened with Joseph and Juliet just threw me for a loop. I love Juliet, but I think I love you, too." I started to speak, but Andy up his hand to stop me. "Ever since you left, I've had this empty feeling, like something has been missing. I realized when I saw you today that it was you. I'm not sure how I my feelings for you could have grown so much in only the few months we were together. But they did." Andy leaned forward, but before he could press his lips to mine, I turned away. I couldn't kiss Andy. Not after what I'd just done with Bryson. 
"I slept with Bryson," I blurted. Immediately, I brought my hand up to cover my mouth. Why had I told him that? What would he think when I told him that Bryson was my step-brother? Geez, I was stupid.
Andy flinched and cocked a brow. "Who is Bryson?" he asked.
I swallowed. "Bryson is my step-brother." Andy seemed to hold his breath. He bit his lip, which I found really sexy. Now is not the time, I told myself. "Say something," I whispered. 
"Not to sound like a total a*s, but you slept with Bryson? Your step-brother? Whom you've only known for about a month? And you wouldn't sleep with me?"
I sighed. "I know. Yesterday, I had one of the worst days of my life. I came home and Bryson was the only one there to comfort me. You weren't there; Joseph wasn't there. I made a mistake. I'm sorry."
Andy stood abruptly. "I need some time to think. We'll be here until Monday. I'll call you." And with that, Andy left me on the beach alone.


© 2014 Shawna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: andy biersack, fanfiction, love, romance, hurt, dark


Author

Shawna
Shawna

Newland, NC



About
I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in aliens. I love music. My favorite bands are Asking Alexandria, HIM, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Picture Me.. more..

Writing
Prologue (Sort Of) Prologue (Sort Of)

A Chapter by Shawna


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shawna


Infected Infected

A Book by Shawna