Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Shawna

CHAPTER 10:
ALANA:
I felt my legs give way and I fell to the floor. Joseph was gone. He was really gone. Because of me. I started sobbing uncontrollably. "No, no, no, " I cried. "Joseph can't be dead." Andy knelt and put his arms around me. I leaned into him. "Andy, this is my fault. It's all my fault."
ANDY:
Wrapping my arms around Alana, I felt horrible. Juliet was fine and Alana's best friend―no matter what kind of troubles they'd been having―was dead. She was sobbing and screaming and I couldn't comfort her. People were staring with expressions of pity on their faces. 
Finally, Alana quietened down and looked up at me through tear-filled eyes. "I wanna see him," she whispered. 
After talking with the doctors, we were lead down to the morgue. I asked Alana if she was sure she wanted this, and she nodded. Joseph was laying on a metal table, a sheet over his still body. I heard Alana whimper beside me when she saw him. I took her hand in mine and we went over to the table that held Joseph. The medical examiner pulled the sheet back and left the room to give us some privacy. 
"Do you want to be alone?" I asked Alana.
Alana looked as if she were on the verge of tears again. "No. Please don't leave me alone," she begged.
I nodded. "Okay, I won't leave you." 
We spent about thirty minutes in the morgue, me holding Alana's hand while she cried over Joseph's body. Eventually, Alana wanted to go home, so I took her and told her I was going back to the hospital to see Juliet. I was really worried about Alana, but I had to see Juliet. Had to see for myself that she was okay.
Halfway to the hospital, I pulled over on the side of the road. It was all just too much; I started crying and couldn't seem to stop. I was happy that Juliet was okay, God I was so glad. But I was so sad for Alana. She'd lost her mother and, even though she and Jo had been fighting, she only just now really lost him. Joseph was only looking out for Alana, and now he couldn't anymore. Now, she was completely alone. All she had was me. And honestly, I wasn't even sure if I could be with her anymore. I loved Juliet. I wanted her back. I didn't know what to do.


© 2014 Shawna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: andy biersack, fanfiction, love, romance, hurt, dark


Author

Shawna
Shawna

Newland, NC



About
I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in aliens. I love music. My favorite bands are Asking Alexandria, HIM, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Picture Me.. more..

Writing
Prologue (Sort Of) Prologue (Sort Of)

A Chapter by Shawna


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shawna


Infected Infected

A Book by Shawna