Heated Day

Heated Day

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

Finally get to meet Heat and Iris, Serenity`s bff(main girl in this story)

"
It was late February and the temperature has started to rise day by day. Which meant heat was on his way. School had also recently started back which meant I get to see my best friend Iris again. I can`t tell her directly about my situation nut I guess I could tell her indirectly can`t I? It was 7:30 and school started at 8 so I had time to stop by her house and pick her up. I get out of bed take a shower and put on this outfit  and got a hot-pocket and left to go by her house. Iris was a mixed Indian child. Her brown eyes and Black hair that she had recently dyed with red streaks  looked great on her as she came out the house in a girly outfit. "Serenity! I haven`t seen you in forever." She said as she hugged me when she got in the car. "its only been like what 2 weeks, Iris." 
"I know but its seems like forever!" She said as I pulled off from her house and into the school parking lot and we get out the car. 
"So how was your break?" She asks me. 
"Cold, really cold" I say as I blush a little remembering the kiss Cold gave me. 
"Really it wasn`t that cold to me." She says as she look towards me and see that I stopped walking "Serenity? You ok?" she walks toward me and sees me blushing. "are you sick?" 
I realize "OH no I`m fine.Just thinking." 
"I bet it was about a boy", she teases me but I blush. She gasps "It is a boy huh? I knew it Serenity who is he do I know him?" She asks without even taking a breath. We get into the class and take our seats and I tell her, "So even if it is? And no you don`t know them now don`t ask me until after school." Then class begins.
*After school*
I start walking and see Iris standing by  my car. "Hey Iris." 
"There is more than one?" She asks. 
"Huh?"
"The guys earlier you said I don`t know them. So who are the guys?" She asks with her eyes all jumpy. 
I sigh. "well there are two of them," I say as I unlock the car."and I can`t tell you their names but their brothers." She gasps , oh no "You have convinced to brothers to battle each other to the death to show their eternal love for you!" "No its nothing like that, I hope." I drive to the mall to get some cookies from the food court. Iris says she has to go to the bathroom. I go to the Sweetz store counter and order a bunch of different cookie types. I sit down at a nearby table and start eating a M&M cookie. I hear a chair next to me pull out and I think its Iris Oh how I was dead wrong. "Hey Babe,missed me?" Heat said. 
"Heat I`m not you`re babe and you know it. And why are you here its not March yet." 
"I thought id pop up this time." He said with a smirk. Unlike Cold and his Winter features Heat was just the opposite, sun kissed skin,light blonde hair and brown auburn eyes. "Don`t you always pop up?" 
I hear someone call me "Serenity! did you get the cookies? Oh who is this?" she asks as she looks at heat.
"Name`s Heat." he says as he winked at her as she sat down. I stuck half the cookies in my mouth and Heat being the jackass he is decided to have some of it.He got close to me and nibbled off of it and ate it. "What were you trying to do if you wanted one you could have just gotten one out the bag." I said pissed off. "Aww don`t be like that baby I only wanted you anyway." 
"Hey Serenity is he your boyfriend?" 
"Hell no Iris!" 
"Yes I am" he said as he smiled at her. 
"Well I think you should you two look cute together." That was the last straw I got up and took the cookies bag which automatically made Iris come too. "we`re leaving Iris." "Aww ok, Nice meeting you Heat." I looked back to see him waving at her and blowing a kiss to me.
When we were back in the car she asks me, "was that one of the guys?"  I sigh, "yes"
"wow and you say they are brothers? I can only imagine what the other one looks like. Heat is hot." 
"No duh," i didn`t want to be mean to her it was just that Heat stole my cookie I mean my M&M COOKIE!
I dropped Iris off and gave her half the cookies then I went home and got in my bed thinking this was going to be a long Heat wave. 


© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
I hate it when people steal cookies. Don`t you? lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I REALLY like this chapter. And one time, my bro took my cookies. I was really sad... :c lol ;p

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mystic_Angel

10 Years Ago

:O yes I was wondering when it was going to come out xD
Ellie EM

10 Years Ago

Oh lol...just posted it! c;
Mystic_Angel

10 Years Ago

and i just reviewed :)
I like how the story is developing! While I think sharing the clothes images was a unique way to bring the visual across, I'd suggest working on describing them into the words of story. Having the images there breaks the flow a bit.

One thing you are going to need to focus on is the "TENSES" For example...
"I will get into a car" FUTURE TENSE
"I'm getting into a car" PRESENT TENSE
"I got into a car" PAST TENSE

This part of the story flipped flopped between present and past quite a bit.

Over all the idea you have is getting interesting. Keep up the good work. =)

Aaron =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dramatic romance novel?
This could develop into something good, but you are lacking structure.
Remember a new speaker gets their own line.
Also you spelt your last cookie without an "I"
Still, keep up the good work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Mystic_Angel

11 Years Ago

yes between ColdXSerenityXHeat and i fixed it and ok
Eryn ♪

11 Years Ago

Awesome. I wish you luck. :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
Yes, they stole my cookie....so I stared at them real hard O.O and then I laughed XD lol but yeah this was good, and yes Heat IS awesome! ^-^ Can't wait for more :D

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 28, 2012
Last Updated on February 10, 2013
Tags: love, cold, heat


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel