The Finale?

The Finale?

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel

Hours after the experience with the mirror,Cold left but only after receiving hard looks from Braxton once again and Braxton whispering into his ear, "Now I trust you and Mother Nature with all this talk and I want my daughter to be happy and you seem like you love her, but if you hurt my daughter Cold, I will hurt you." 


Serenity,still tapping at the mirror was startled when her father tapped her on the shoulder.

"Oh, dad, I'm still a little stumped by all of this.I knew Cold wasn't human but I had no idea how beautiful his world could be." 

"Yes,it is very beautiful.Serenity, I have to talk to you about something." He said as he began to walk down the hallway.


In the living room there were two cups of warm milk sitting on the coffee table. 

"What did you want to talk to me about?" She said as she began drinking her milk.

"I know that you seem to love Cold just as much as he loves you, so Serenity, I want you to be happy." He said smiling at his only daughter.

Serenity only responded by hugging her father as if hanging on for dear life.

"But if he ever does anything to you just let me know."

"I will dad, promise." 


The Next Day 

Serenity was studying for her test with  the CD she was given by Mr.Virta. There was a knock on the door. Braxton answered it since Serenity was studying and she couldn't hear anything. It was Cold with a smile plastered on his face with a bouquet of white roses.

"Hello Mr. Braxton, is Serenity available?" 

He opened the door wider so Cold could enter,from his view he could see Serenity laid face front on the couch saying Finnish words slowly. 

Cold approached he cautiously covering her eyes, she instantly reacted by hitting him on the forehead. Braxton let out a hardly laugh. Cold let go of her when she kept repeatedly hitting in in the face. She turned to see her attacker and tackled him.

"Why did you do that?" 

"I wanted to surprise you," He said to her giving her the bouquet.

She in return thanked him taking the flowers from his hand, when a small black box fell.

"What's this?" Serenity asked Cold.

He only gave her a smile before walking over to her father and whispering in his ear.

Braxton waited a bit before with responding with a nod and a pat on the back to Cold. 

Serenity opens the small black box to find a ring. The ring had a silver band with small diamonds encrusted on the side. The outline was a diamond encrusted heart and in the middle lay an ice blue heart. 

Serenity's eyes were wide.

"Serenity," Cold said getting down on one knee, "Will you marry me?"

Tears formed in Serenity's eyes as she only could nod and kiss Cold. 

Cold removed the ring from the box and placed it on her finger.

Braxton grunted, "Serenity,you can only marry him when you turn 19." 

Serenity smiled as she kissed the man she loved. 



© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
:D thats a wrap on this story.....for now

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG HE PROPOSED!!!!! What will hear think of this? OMG! I need more! Lol.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Awww, what a cute ending! Loved it! But, it would be a fail if she said no...lol. xD

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 15, 2013
Last Updated on August 15, 2013
Tags: roamnce, cold, wedding


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel