Lovely Cold Night

Lovely Cold Night

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

Random and really doesn't go with the story that much

"
I woke up and looked at the clock '12:37'  I sigh. I got up and walked to my laptop and started playing a race car game. I hear a light tap and think its only the game. I hear it again. I pause the game and looked around and I see Cold tapping at my window. I get up and open the window for him and he comes in.
"Hey Cold, I missed you," I said as I smile at him and he pulls off his hood. 
Cold smiles. "Did I wake you?" 
"No,I woke up." I said sitting on the bed.
Cold started to blush. "U-umm, Serenity..." 
"Yes?"
"Your pajamas.. they are uhh"
I look down at my pajamas and see what I was wearing small tight black boy shorts and a sports bra.I blush and quickly cover up with my blanket. 
"Anyway I wanted to come here to tell you I might be going quicker than I thought." Cold said looking down.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"It seems I have to go to the south because of storms and I might not be around much longer at night at all." He said turning around. "I'm sorry"
"Oh, and I understand. I'm going to miss you." I say as I get up and hug him while my blanket falling off me.
Cold blushes and turns around and hugs back slightly. 
"I love you Serenity." Cold says and lets go of me and pulls on his cloak and goes back out the window.
"I love you too Cold." I smile and lay back in bed and dream about Cold. 


© 2013 Mystic_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol her pj's... :p for the first time she must of felt real hot

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mystic_Angel

10 Years Ago

must xD but remember Heat came in
Ellie EM

10 Years Ago

Ohhh true, true...lol xD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
1 Review
Added on January 10, 2013
Last Updated on January 10, 2013
Tags: love, cold


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel