Explanations

Explanations

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

Cold and Serenity explain to her father why she was kissing him but Serenity finds out more about Cold than she thought.

"

"Dad" I say wide eyed.

'I pray to God in Heaven he didn't just see that'

"Serenity what do you think you're doing?" He asks with a very mad expression.

'Yup,he saw'

"I can explain all of this sir,we just have to speak about all of this in private.Preferably at your house." 

The drive back was a long awkward one. 

'I'm even surprised that he let Cold into the car after he saw me kiss him.'

Cold turn from the passengers seat to smile at me, only to turn around just as fast when my dad sent a glare at him that could put a blind man to shame. 

When we got home Cold offered to help me with the bags but dad interrupted as soon as he sat his eyes on me. He said "She is a strong girl she can carry them herself."

Not exactly something I would be expecting to hear.

I carry the bags up to my room and get the teddy bear Cold gave me when I was a child, along with the note, to show proof that he had given them to me.

I go back downstairs and see Cold and my dad sitting at the table, my dad with his killer stare and Cold trying to look confident. 

"Serenity,take a seat.Would you like to explain to me why you were kissing this boy?" My dad says looking at me with a glare but not as roughly as the one he gave to Cold.

"Dad, I've known him for a long time, his name is Cold. He is someone very special to me he has always been there for me to cheer me up even if it was in his own special way. He is someone who I love dearly,that is why I kissed him Dad." I said smiling at Cold and holding the teddy bear softly to my chest.

"You love me Serenity?"

"Of course I do I've loved you for a while" ,I says smiling full at him, "Its OK if you don't love me back I just thought now would be a good time with my dad here." 

A tear rolls down my left cheek and Cold sees it.

"Serenity, I have told you before your mother died that I loved you, weren't you listening to me?"

I was shocked I had completely forgot.

"But I think your father would not approve of our relationship,because of my situation." 

"Situation?" My dad asks

"Dad,Cold he isn't human." I said.

"Not human?"

"No sir, I am apart of nature. My mother is Mother Nature I am a physical being of Winter dealing ice,snow, sleet,and rain. I am not sure how my mother made us into physical creatures instead of just forces." Cold started to explain.

"Us?" my dad asks curiously.

"Yes,I have an older brother named Heat. He represents Summer dealing with mostly increasing temperatures around him and making things bloom. As I can do the opposite, decrease temperatures and frost plants." 

"That's why the temperature dropped when we came into the house." I said wrapping my scarf around.

"The scarf,you got it for her didn't you?" My dad asks him.

"Yes sir, and the bear. I got that for her when she was seven."

"Seven?" 

"I've told you I have known him a long time." I said smiling at my dad.

"That was the first time I came to the human world, I saw you looking at it sadly that you couldn't have it I just had to make you happy. Ever since I saw you smile when you received it, it made me very happy and I wanted that smile to always be on your face." Cold said.

"W-wait did you say the human world?" Me and my father cried in unison. 

"Yes,I told you I am not human but a natural force.The original world I come from is full of mountains, streams, valleys, and wildlife." Cold said as if it were apart of an everyday conversation. 



© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
TWO CHAPTERS OUT ON THE SAME DAY!!! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter is really cute. I like it. But, in my opinion I think u should have serenity's dad not believe Cold at first so then they somehow show her dad that Cold isn't human by using his power but its still really good.love it! ^^

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mystic_Angel

10 Years Ago

thanks :) and you just gave me a idea
Ellie EM

10 Years Ago

No prob. ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
1 Review
Added on July 3, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013
Tags: nature, love, drama, different world


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel