Remembering the first Cold Day

Remembering the first Cold Day

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

Serenity remembering meeting Cold

"
Heat never wants to go away easily and neither does Cold, but Cold is gentle yet rough and Heat well he is just rough. I could not wait to get back at Heat he lingers around all day in my room then refuses to leave at night. He had all of the block with their a/c on in December he almost BURNED everything. He was like "OH Serenity you need to relax its only 92."
"Yes, 92!" 
Honestly sometime I would rather have Cold with me, at least  he knows when  to stop and control his temperature unlike Heat. To say Cold is the younger one he is more mature than Heat ever will be. Heat finally left around 9:00 p.m. and Cold still has not come yet. I sigh, 'Cold where are you?' I get up and open my window and sat down in a chair holding my teddy bear that Cold gave me when I first met him when I was seven. 

*7 years ago*
It was mid-December and my mom had took me to the park.
"Now be a good girl and go play,Serenity." She said smiling down at me.
"OK mom" I said as I went to play on the swing. When I got there nobody was on them so I got on the one at the end and started swinging. I started to hum a little tune when I see someone walking in a cloak toward the swing. I look at the person cautiously as they sit on the swing next to me. "Um..Hello." I say.
Silence.
"Hey are you alright?" I ask.
"Yes" They slowly reply. 
"Ok, So what is your name? My name is Serenity." 
"Cold"
"What? Are you cold?"
"Yes my name is Cold."
"Oh your name is Cold.I like it." I smile at the person. "So are you a boy then?" 
"Yes" 
I start to swing again when Cold raises his hands and brings out an object. 
"What is it?" 
"For you ,Serenity." 
I take the object and notice it is a teddy bear and not just any it was the teddy bear I was looking at while my mom was shopping. It was a white bear,with a pink heart shaped nose,and black eyes.The teddy bear was wearing a light blue scarf with matching hate and gloves. 
"Thank You, Cold" I said smiling at him. 
He nods and gets up and starts to walk away but I stop him.
"Wait. How did you know I wanted this teddy?" 
"I know all your wants and needs Serenity , because you are my first friend." He vanishes. 
"Serenity what is that you have in your hand?" My non asks.
" A teddy I got from a friend, He just brought it to me." 
" Alright now its time for us to go home."
"ok" 
*flashback end*

Ever since then I like Cold a bit more than Heat and I guess I was mean to him lately. "I was his first friend and maybe his only friend and I pushed him away. He must hate me.But I know that wherever I go Cold is always with me" I said as I hugged the teddy bear. I smile as I feel a nippy breeze from the window.

"Hello again,Cold."


© 2012 Mystic_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
Awww that's so sweet :D I loved it! What's weird is how I can relate, my ex friend Daniel, he used to have an account here, anyways I was his only friend in third grade and he was soooo mean and so...cold lol :P I could relate except things turned out baaad so yeah long story short, this was cute! ^-^

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is very sweet. I must remind you to check your spelling as it may throw some people off. Also if you use italics for your flashback you need not worry about the beginning and end pieces. Your structure is much better. Keep up the good work.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 29, 2012
Last Updated on December 29, 2012
Tags: love, cold


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel