Agreeing to move

Agreeing to move

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel

"What? Your my father?" I said shocked. 
He simply nods and says "I was in the military after you were born, but I was only around here for a month, then I got stationed in Germany.When I came back to visit when you were three, your mother had moved from the old house, and when I finally caught up with her, she said you were at daycare. Once again I tried to see you but then I got stationed at France." 
I was overwhelmed by this new discovery from my father. 'I had always thought that my father had died. But I never did ask my mom.'
"Now, we need to get on with it." He said
"On with what?"
"Your mother's funeral."
The funeral was quick and quiet I was happy for that. Everyone was offering me their sympathy for my mom.After the funeral I didn't want to go to the burial site, it would just make me emotional.I just went and sat on the steps in the front of the church and Iris found me. 
"Hey do you need me to stay with you?" She asked.
I nod my head and she hugs me and I sit there and cry. Not just because I had lost my mom I had found my dad. 
After everything I went back to Iris's house and there was a knock on the door around 8 o'clock. Miss Anshi answered it, it was my father.
"Hello Miss Anshi, I'm here to see Serenity." He said.
"She isn't accepting visitors now." She said
"But Ma'am I'm her father." He said. 
"Its ok Miss Anshi you can let him in." I said walking in on them.
She nodded and walked away leaving me alone with him. 
"You never did tell me who you were." I said.
"I'm your father." He said
"I know that whats your name?" 
"Braxton White. Also I would like to adopt you Serenity."
"Adopt me?" I ask wide eyed.
"Yes, since your mother is gone now and I would like you to move to Finland with me." He said calmly.
"Finland?!" I exclaimed.
"Yes, Finland. I was stationed there after I left France and I grew to like it. I am relieved of my duties now, but I still stay there. I will give you a choice, you can either stay here with Miss Anshi and Iris or you can come with me and let me be your guardian. I have always wanted to be a true father to you Serenity." 
Then Iris walked in and saw my dad "Uh, Hello."
"Hello Iris, I'm Serenity's father, Braxton." He said to her.
" I accept." I said.
"Accept what?" Iris asked.
"To let my father adopt me and for me to move to Finland with him." I said turning to my best friend and smiling sadly. 


© 2013 Mystic_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter .

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mystic_Angel

10 Years Ago

I just posted it ^^
esperanza

10 Years Ago

I'll check it out right now

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
1 Review
Added on March 6, 2013
Last Updated on March 6, 2013


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel