Goodbyes are harder than you think

Goodbyes are harder than you think

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

Serenity finally leaves.

"
"There's no way you can be moving to Finland?!" Iris exclaimed.
"Yes Iris,I wouldn't want to be a burden to you or Miss Anshi. Besides,my dad has come to get me and I can't say no."
Serenity said tearing up.
"You wouldn't be a burden to me or grandma,you can stay,you can-"
"Now stop child.Serenity can choose what she wants." Miss Anshi said cutting Iris off."Do you want to?"
"Yes ma'am. I want to go live with my father."Iris just cries and hugs Serenity.
"It will be ok, we can talk everyday with facetime.So don't be so sad." Serenity said smiling sadly.
Iris slowly stopped crying,but there were still tear marks on her pretty brown face. 
"Sorry I ruined your favorite bear shirt." Iris said looking at Serenity's white shirt with a black bear and silver glitter on it.
"Oh,its alright I can just wash it" Serenity said hugging Iris.
"Serenity,you need to start packing if we are going to make the plane on time."Braxton said.
"OK,when does the plane leave?"
"9 a.m."
"Where in Finland?"
"Helsinki, the capital."
"oh." Serenity said going to pack all the warm clothes she had. "The rest if at home,I need more than this."
"Miss Anshi, is it fine with you if I take Serenity to get her clothes?" Braxton said.
"That is fine." Miss Anshi said.
Braxton and Serenity left Iris's house and went back to her's. Serenity got all the clothes she think she would need.They actually stayed the night at Iris's house so the next morning she could say goodbye.
When they got on the plane morning Serenity got a window seat. After a hour of flying, Serenity decided she would take a nap. She looked out the window and she swore she saw Cold, just before it started to snow. She was used to snow,but snow on a plane was much faster. 


© 2013 Mystic_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome! Can't wait to read more .

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Added on May 28, 2013
Last Updated on May 28, 2013


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel