Nice Family Moments

Nice Family Moments

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel

After Serenity woke up, they were still on the plane and it had gotten colder. She had put on her black jacket and asked her dad where they were.

He replied "Baltic Sea."

"What time is it?"

"4:03" p.m.

"We have been on the plane for 8 hours?" She asked in disbelief.

She looked out the window and all that she saw was water, she didn't know what it was about the sea but she loved it.

The plane finally landed in Helsinki after an hour.They caught a cab to Braxton's house. A few extra items of furniture were being moved in for Serenity like a desk,a chair, a bed, television, and a rug. One of the moving boys smiled, particularly a boy with blue eyes,dark hair, and pale skin. He went into her bedroom to put down a chair,she followed him.

"Cold I didn't know you could get a job."

"I was surprised I could also.Serenity, I am very sorry to hear about your mother, Heat will pay for this."

"Oh no Cold,you don't have to do anything, and it was nice to meet my dad even though I had to move across the world. But this way I can see you more." Serenity said with a smile.

After a few days, Cold reappeared. He started coming around sunset,so 10:00. Her dad had started to get curious who she had been talking to after dinner every night, but she tells him 'I'm talking to Iris.'

One night at dinner the temperature had decreased to 10(C). There was a very cold breeze coming through the door that it almost burst open! This could only mean one thing. Cold was angry. 

'He still must be mad at Heat, but I told him I was OK and that he didn't have to do anything.' Serenity thought 

Cold had told her once that if he ever gets too upset,that a blizzard could progress in the area he was in, and this was definitely started to feel like a blizzard! 

'I hope Cold isn't too angry.' Serenity thought as she started biting her nails. 

"Serenity, I have to talk to you about something." He dad said.

"Sure,what is it?" She said sitting down.

"I want you to continue with your lessons , so I decided to get you a tutor."

"OMG is this because I can't speak Finnish?"

He chuckles. "Yes, and as much as I wanted a female tutor all they had were guys."

"Oh dad I'm sure I'll be fine with either one."

He smiles and a tear comes down his eye.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"That is the first time you called me dad." He says getting up to hug her he kisses her head and says. "My sweet daughter."

'Even though I only met him,he seems like a great person.' Serenity thought as she smiled at her dad. 



© 2013 Mystic_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on June 10, 2013
Last Updated on June 10, 2013
Tags: love, cold, family


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel