Goodbye Mother, Hello Father

Goodbye Mother, Hello Father

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

Serenity finally meets her father

"
"What?! No Iris, please tell me your joking?" I ask with panic and tears in my eyes.
She shakes her head. I instantly break down and cry.
Hours pass, before I even open my eyes to see the white room again. I look around Iris is gone, and the Doctor is closing the door leaving. The only one with me is Heat. 
"Why?" I ask my usually brown eyes red and my cheeks with tear stains.
Silence. 
"Why Heat Why?! You Never listen to anybody, and my mom is dead because of it!" I yell as I start to cry again. I hear Heat gets up and walks towards me and stops and I assume trying to touch me but doesn't, and walks away.  
The next morning the first one I hear is Iris. "Hey Serenity, I talked with my grandmother if you could stay with us if you want and she says yes. And the Doctor said he will discharge you in a couple of hours, if you are feeling better."
The only thing I could do was listen and nod my head. I feel numb and dull from crying all night.I wrap myself in the blanket and go back to sleep. 
I awoke again in three hours and saw the Doctor first, then Iris.
"Ah,Serenity, if you are feeling up to it I can let you go. Would you like to go?" 
I simply nod. The Doctor goes out of the room and who comes back with him is Iris's Grandmother,Miss Anshi.
"Hello Serenity, I am sorry to hear about the passing of your mother, but you will be around the people that care for you like the sun." She said with a sad smile.
"Miss, I will need you to sign these papers to say she is being released from my care." The Doctor said.
Miss Anshi signed the papers and told Iris, "Granddaughter, go make the car ready for her and when we get home we will finish fixing the room." 
Iris nods and smiles at me and goes away. The Doctor takes the wristband from around my wrist and the wire off my arm. Miss Anshi smiles at me and says, "come child." 
I try to open my mouth to thank her, but nothing comes out.
After going back home with Iris and Miss Anshi, I went to the guess bedroom they fixed and I slept.
When I woke up again, it was nighttime. I look around the room and what I saw shocked me, on the small brown table in the room , was a picture of my Mother. After staring at the picture I start to cry again, then I feel a hand wipe away the tears, It was Cold.
"I am very sorry for your lost Serenity. I thought that maybe having her photo with you would make you feel better." Cold says.
I nod. I wanted to say thank you to Cold but the words just didn't come out. 
Cold kissed me and said goodnight and left saying he had to go to Finland. 
I don't remember falling asleep all know is that I woke up with a black dress on, in a church, and facing a tall,dark  man with curly hair and a black suit on. 
"Ahh, I'm glad you are awake Serenity,so I can tell you this."
I stare. 
"i' m your father."


© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
Anshi means "God's Gift"

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
Added on March 1, 2013
Last Updated on March 1, 2013


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel