1.Eevee

1.Eevee

A Chapter by Weaza

      Forgotten...Forgotten is what I should be named. Insted I am named Eevee...The last child of Derick, my father, and Scarlet Valentine, my mother. When I was born I obtained my mother's power and her red eyes that she got when she got angry, my mother had got them when she was bitten by a starving vampire. I am a mind reader, but it only works if me and someone look into each others eyes. I also can put a human and/or a vampire into eternal sleep, until I decide to wake them; just by looking into their eyes then they regain consciousness, because they sleep while their eyes are open. Again, when I was born my mother decide it would be to much of a burden to know that there is three children that would remind her of my father. So being a girl, since she already had one, my older sister Demitra, she decided to hide me back at my father's old home. She left me with one butler named Fredrick and he had one son who fell I in love with, but he fell in love with some human girl and got married. In a rage I put her into eternal sleep and she never woke-up. 

                               Smiling to myself as I roam the rooms I have lived in for twenty years. In my mothers old clothes I look at the rickity old floors of the mansion and stomp on them to see if the would break. Of course they don't, thats what my father paid for...To have everything perfect. My father didn't even know about me. He only found out about Sedrick my twin brother. The difference between Sedrick and I is our powers, eye color and our hair. He looks like my father, perfect in everyway possible except the hair color, he is blond, our father was a brunette, he has blue eyes, our father's eye always changed color to his mood. The similarites is that now Sedrick is tall, lean, and handsome. Me though, I am brunette, I have red eyes, I am average height, lean and I supposedly beautiful so says my husband. Yes, my butlar's son is my husband. Everyone thought his wife ran away even though all I did was bury her. My husband's name is Jeremy. He has the power to turn invisible, make someone become insane and too teleport anywhere (almost). Jeremy has very dark red hair, that he keeps spiked. He is tall lean and always ready to surprise me. I fell in love with him this first time I met him in first grade. Even though I am a vampire I won't get burned by the sun because my mother was mainly human I got the human form from her, only difference is the fangs, eyes, speed, strength, eyes and keen sence of smell. The best part of Jeremy is that he is not all vampire like myself! He is only about ten percent human which makes him prone to being killed by the sun.

  In my room I dress in a long flowing midnight blue gown too dine with Jeremy. For now...I will just leave everything of my past at peace, until I talk to my mother tonight.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NIce start to the 3rd book Weaza!
3rd book!
Omgawd!
Your on a roll sis

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Added on July 30, 2009
Last Updated on July 31, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza