8.Liam

8.Liam

A Chapter by Weaza

              "Liam, calm your anger..." my father demands, but I ignore him and keep my fist tightened and enclosed. The lady is dangling in the air where I keep her and grasping her neck for air. "Let me touch her, but please loosen your grip Liam." my cousin Demitra asks me, since she is so nice I allow her too. I slowly let my grasp on the girl loosen so she could talk.  Demitra touchs her skin and seems stunned and before she quickly rips her hand away the lady breaks my away from power and leaps at her! I get grabbed back from Dilian as Cam jumps at her. "Liam take control NOW!" he whispers in my ear while smacking my head. I lift my hand again and keep the grasp. Demitra is shaking terribley and trys crawling to the wall but Hawkin steps out and holds her in his arms. "Dear...What did you see?" Hawkin asks, "Shes...She is my sister..."  Demitra says quietly, but loud enough for us to hear, the she say while looking into Aunt Megbo, "Auntie...She has Chris." thats when everyone went silent.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Liam

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza