12.Jeremy

12.Jeremy

A Chapter by Weaza

           "Eevee wake the frig up!" I shake her head as she trys to figure out who it is. This annoys me completely because I need to keep invisble incase anyone sees me. I show her my face but thats it. "Oh...You didn't save me..." "And you didn't tell me about our damn baby!" her eyes grew wide and she raised her hands to her face but insted I hit her stomach. After I hit her she doubled-over. "I just...I just wanted to tell you at the right time..." she whispered. "I never want a child, I never will Eevee!" I scream at her. She looks at something behind me and tries to mouth me something, but I don't understand... Until the shadow of myself and two others appear behind me. One of them grabs my hands and twist them so they are almost out of the sockets. The other presses a foot onto my back. "Eevee you little sh*t! You set me up!" I scream at her as my power of invisblity won't work, "Um dude, she didn't set you up. You just can't yell and except no one to hear you." someone says with a deep, low voice. "I am sorry I failed as a wife, Jeremy..." she whispers as another man takes Eevee and carries her out the door. "EEVEE!" I scream until the guy flips me over and sits on my lap. He is stronger then me, which scares me. He starts un-zipping my jacket, "What the f*ck are you doing?" "Oh, I forgot to tell you my name; I'm Dilian and I was to make sure you have a pleasent stay here all right?" he says in a soft voice. He traces my face with his finger then-.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Continue..
Hahaha!
Exciting :]

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Added on August 19, 2009
Last Updated on August 19, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza