16.Megbo

16.Megbo

A Chapter by Weaza

          I hold Adam in my arms as he sleeps. The tears from my eyes drip down my face, they are tears of joy but also sadness. Joy because he is my little boy, my little man. Sadness because he will die quicker then any of us. All my friends gather around the room. Even Eevee came, I didn't let her hold him, but I was glad she was there. Chris held Adam for a bit but even his tears couldn't be kept back. I know he wanted a vampire child like Lilian, but Adam a mortal, a human...Like all of us used to be. We were all changed by Scarlet, then we changed our loved ones, except Dilian he was already a vampire. I couldn't help but decide that he was born a mortal, I can't change who he is. Some of my friends held Adam but I could tell that they prefered Lilian. Some of them had tears in there eyes, some of them had frowns and some smiles. Chris left the room saying he was hungry so I didn't stop him. "Megbo..." I look up as I take Adam back in my arms, "Yes, Kelly?" who I haven't seen in months. Her son, Xavier, married Cecelia, Demitra and Hawkins daughter. "Megbo...Are you going to keep him?" "What do you mean?" "Are you going to keep Adam?" she asks with an annoyed tone. Everyone stares at her like the question they all have been wanting has been put on the table. "How dare you..." I start, "How dare I? Megbo" she chuckles, "Yours son can't live in our world! We are vampires! He is a little mortal! You brought a little mortal in this world! He-" "He is MY SON! He is my little man! If I remember correctly YOU WERE A MORTAL TOO! WE WERE ALL MORTALS!" I scream at her then everyone. "Even Scarlet used to be a mortal..." I say. Everyone stares at me, as in how could I bring Scarlet up, ever. "Kelly leave." I demand and she stomps out the door. Xavier and Cecelia leave behind her and wave me good bye. Hour after hour people leave when its only Lilian, Gregory, Matt, Heather, Cameron and Eevee are left. "Cameron what happened to Dilian?" Gregory asks while holding his teddy bear. We look at his ring finger and notice the huge diamond is gone. "We decided to part our ways." he takes Eevee's hand and squeezes it. "Everyone, I am now a bi." he says, everyone nods in approval. Lilian stares at Eevee walks over to her and smacks her in the face. "Give me Sedrick back." she stares at her hard, Eevee looks weak and nods. "I am sorry. We shall go and fix him." everyone waves good bye except Gregory. They walk out the door and Gregory runs over to the bed and hugs me and Adam. "Nana, I love you and Adam. I don't care want Ol' Auntie Kelly says and you shouldn't either. Adam is cute as a button and I am excited for him to be my uncle. I have to go and see daddy ok? I love you." he hugs me and runs out the door before I have the chance to say good-bye. Gregory, I love you my only grandson. Thank you. Is all I could think about.

 



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww. :]

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Added on August 21, 2009
Last Updated on August 22, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza