9.Megbo

9.Megbo

A Chapter by Weaza

       Its like someone just gave me an eletrical shock. He is alive... Oh thank god. MY CHRIS IS ALIVE! My Chris...Wow I can't believe I just said that. I go up to the girl and thank her for not killing him but after I do that she just stares at me as I raise my cain. Everyone stares, even Lilian who's wound is painfully closing. All you heard is a thunderus CRACK. As it hits her head. Blue blood slowly drips down her head. "Liam my dear child can you close her throat tigher if it is possible?" I ask sweetly but all Liam does is nod and his deep green eyes stare at me as Cythnia peeks over his shoulder and thinking no one is watching holds his hand and makes her other hand into a fist. I turn back to the girl and see tears flow down her non-moving face. "Demitra... Who is she?" I ask her. "Aunt Megbo... She is my sister. My mom decided not to keep her because she didn't want to be reminded of daddy" tears well in her eyes, "Her name is Eevee. She is Sedrick's twin. She planned everything out...Everything." she ends and closes her eyes. Hawkin carries her away. I look at Eevee in the face and meet her eye to eye and warn her; "You touch my family I sware I don't care who you are or where you are, I will kill you." I smile at her then crack her again with my cain and walk over to Lilian and take her away from the seen.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahhmazing!
For a little old lady..
I kick assh O:

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2009
Last Updated on August 15, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza