20.Chris

20.Chris

A Chapter by Weaza

          "Shh...Sh-h..." I try calming Megbo while she is crying in our arms. When she was crying I couldnt help BUT crying. Adam...Adam where could you be? "SHE TOOK HIM! Chris she took Adam she took-"and she sobbed more. Our last and only son why did this happen to us?! WHY?! "Darling wh- who took him?" "Ee- Eevee!" her eyes widen with grief and anger like no one has saw before. "Thats impossible! Eevee would do anything like that! She changed!" "You would take her over me?" she pulls aways from me but lets me pull her back. "Of course I would choose you! Your my love, my one and only! I just can't see Eevee doing that." "You know she had it out for me Chris! You knew that!" I nod. I should have known. Eevee was never a good person. She was out for Megbo. Why didn't I realize it...Why? I lie her down on the bed as I go to my office. I look out into the night and open the window. I write a letter for Megbo and I climb out of the window. I sniff around in the forest for scents until I whiff Eevee. I run over and pin her to the ground. "Oh Chris" she giggles, "I knew you would-" "Where is Adam?" "Who?" "My son god damnit! WHERE IS HE?" she looks up at me and I close my eyes. "Dear Christopher, your child is not able to live with us, it is a vampire rule. I won't tell you but I will tell you this..." I listen thinking its important, "I like when you pin me." I open my eyes and see her smile and disappear. I fall to my knees and rip up the grass. I sware, I will find Adam just like I found Lilian. My child will never be left without their family.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fhking. Eevee.
I'ma kick her in da... You know where!
My man is my man

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Added on September 6, 2009
Last Updated on September 7, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza