5.Megbo

5.Megbo

A Chapter by Weaza

                "He is alive but...In a different way. He is alive spiritually, not in our form." I tell Lilian as she weeps soaking Sedricks chest. "Oh my little angel. He will be alright, he will! Call Demitra and ask her what happened. She would know." She looks up her hair on her face, her big brown eyes blood-shot and glassy. "Mommy...Mommy, Daddy died. Now Sedrick is gone! Mommy what am I going to do!" she begs to me and lies her head back on his chest and crys. I smooth her blond curly hair, and walk out of the door with my cane. Lilian reminds me so much of Chris... Oh Chris darling. No one knows how you died, or even where you are. Chris, I need you, Lilian needs you. Limping to the phone tears slowly face down my face. Chris if I ever see you again I have to tell you... I am four months pregnant with a second child. I didn't tell anyone, because four months ago you left and thats where I took the test. I pick-up the phone and set it down again. In a few minutes I will call her. I just need to get my head straight. Taking my cane with me I walk to our room and lie on our bed and take a little nap.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Man do I just love the picture! (Sarcasm)
I do love the chapter.
It's sad though...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Added on August 8, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza