19.Eevee

19.Eevee

A Chapter by Weaza

          "Yes I know. I KNOW! Alright good bye." I turn off my phone. I walk toward the hospital and turn invisble. I walk through ever room and every new baby till I find Adam Vincent Brown. I pick him up and cradle him. "Hi little baby." I whisper. I take the baby and go to Megbo's room. "Hello Megbo..." I smile an evil smile. "What are you doing with my baby?" she asks with terror in her eyes. "Oh didn't you know? Vampire Rule number two; You can't keep a child that is a human!" I laugh. "Your wrong give me my baby! GIVE HIM TO ME!" "Oh I am afraid I can not do that stupid. I talked to the boss. Your child is now considered gone." Her eyes whell with tears, she knows the rule, she knows it well but she wants to ignore it. "Please Eevee give me Adam. GIVE HIM TO ME!" she throws something at me but I just dodge it. Adam start squirming and cries. "Look at you you awful mother! You made him cry." I laugh at her tears. "Say good bye..." I turn me and Adam invisble and I walk out of the hospital and leave Megbo crying. Now where to leave the brat. I think of drinking his blood but that would be to harsh. Then I know where to leave the kid.

 

         "Hello, yes I have a unwanted child do you want him?" I ask, "Of course! I need a slave." says the old hag. I hand her the papers and Adam. "Goodnight mama'." I says while running into the night.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Am I the old hag? I usually only take OLDER male slaves, but I guess Adam will do. MWAHAHAHA!

Posted 14 Years Ago


THAT B***H!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 5, 2009
Last Updated on September 5, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza