15.Chris

15.Chris

A Chapter by Weaza

           I open my eyes as Matt is undoing my chains. "Whats going on?" "I am setting you free..." says a small voice. I look up and notice the girl that was always trying to seduce me and take me away but I would never, leave Lilian or Megbo. Not even when I die. I will always wait for them. "YOU!" I start foward but Matt presses me back to the wall. "She is setting us all free. Cameron came with her." Matt told me, even though Cameron was not my favorite person, but I am glad that someone other then Matt was here. "Come on, Megbo is going to give birth soon! WE MUST LEAVE!" Cameron screams. Then we run passing by everything.

          Soon I am holding Megbo's hand as Adam Vincent Brown is being born. She clutches my hand and I think it she'll break it. The doctors hold the baby, for a while and the chat on and on until Megbo screams "GIVE ME MY BABY!" and the doctors can't decide if they should. I walk up to them and take hold of Adam. Then I notice what they were worried about. Adam had warm blood...As in Adam Vincent Brown, our second child, was a mortal.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Mortal!? What the hell!? He must be thrown down a river! He is not one of us!

Haha, just kidding. I'd love Moogan's kids like they were my own.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Absolutely Love This Chapter

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 21, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza