6.Eevee

6.Eevee

A Chapter by Weaza

            "Hello loved one." I open the steel door and look at my hostage. I walk over and lift his face up. I look at his chains around his arms and legs. "Oh Chris, don't worry! Everyone is fine...Maybe not your daughter..." I say, just before he starts trying to grab my neck. "YOU LEAVE LILIAN ALONE!" he starts and trys ripping out the chains, but the steel slowly and painfully burning his skin. "Oh Chris." I caress his cheek as he trys to bite it. "She is only crying her life out, just picture her, she lost you and now her husband and almost lost her daughter Cynthia." I tell him while smiling. "YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU LITTLE B*TCH!" he screams. "What did you call me!?" I pick up a little piece of steel  and press it to his cheeks, and he wales in pain. "Chris, dear... Lilian will be killed, then your love, then everyone slowly but severly killed." I tease him. "I will kill you...I will make you suffer like you make everyone else suffer, b*tch you will die!" he screams and bites my hand and I press the steel in deeper. "You get no food now you bad boy!" I say as I drop the steel and walk out the door. I turn to him in the door way and say, "By the way...Megbo is pregnant." I smile as he drops his mouth and stares at me stunned and I slam the door in his face. Time to go with Jeremy and have fun.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pregnant again?
Well then Miss Megbo.
Atleast tell me it is Chris's kid?
And not some other dude's...
I'm no w***e.
Sorry excuse my language.
Chris is fiesty.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on August 8, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza