7.Raven

7.Raven

A Chapter by Weaza

                                    I brush Helena's long blond hair and send her out. "Mom?" I stare in the mirror and notice Justin my twenty-seven year old son is in the door way. "Yes honey?" "There is an emergency with everyone." I turn to him and look him in the eyes. "Who everyone?" I ask slowly, "Mom... Sedrick might be dead..." he says calmly as Helena pops from behind him in a plain black tee-shirt, short-shorts and converse. "Mom we'll drive you." I stare at them and shake my head and open the window. I sit on the window sill and jump. I teleport to the house and I see Heather, Matt and their two children; Ashly-Rose and Vladimer. They nod. I see Megbo alone and she nods. Cam, Dilian and Cam's one little boy (who is the son of a hooker who died and gave birth to Cam's child) named Liam. Cynthia and Gregory are in a corner; Gregory is trying to calm her tears. I stand there in the middle of the sadness and terror of who will be next. "Hey are you ok?" Heather, Kelly (she came from no where) and Megbo circle around me. "Yea I'm fine..." I fall backwards. Lilian runs into the room. "Someone invisble is here!" she screams and then a knife gets stabbed into her back. Everyone screams and gets on the defence. Liam raises his hand and the knife slowly comes out of Lilian. Then again slowly the invisible person comes into view. Everyone gasps and stares at Liam. Liam tightens his fist and she can't move. "Now...Its time for you to talk." he says and he smashes her into the wall.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:O!
Why must they always hurt Lilian?
I likes Liam too.
Haha the kid of a hooker

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on August 8, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza