17.Liam

17.Liam

A Chapter by Weaza
"

one year later...

"

          I stand holding Cynthia's hand while my father, Lilian and Sedrick stare at me with distaste. How could I get their daughter pregnant; is what Cynthia's parents must be thinking. My father must be thinking; How could I even get a girl in bed? The word push won't stop ringing in my head. I never knew how strong Cynthia was because my other hand I gave her...She broke. Her screaming is so loud everyone looks a little sick.The doctor holds up our baby. He leaves to get a towel and comes back with a blue blanket and hand me the baby. I stare at him with amazment. Cynthia screams more and I jump in shock. The doctor rushs back and then says "THERE IS ONE MORE!" I freeze. I was only ready, barely ready, for one child! I hold my first child in my arms. In the sunlight his hair is blond with hints of blue, he hasn't opened his eyes so I don't know what color they are. The doctor rushs out to get a blanket while I try to hand her the baby but she still scream. The doctor brings in another blue blanket and I am on the edge of insantity. TWO BOYS! Oh god...The doctor takes another baby and rushs out the door... Three kids of MINE. THREE! I know in about five years my hair will be gray and I will look twenty years older. The doctor comes back and hands me with a pink blanket. Cynthia WON'T STOP SCREAMING! He takes the fourth child and gets a blanket and its blue. I feel sick. Three boys, THREE with one little girl. "Liam let me see our beautiful children please..." she sounds so faint it makes nervous. I hand her our children. She names the our first son Jayden, he has a birthmark on his wrist. Our second boy is named Anthony has a birthmark on his ankle. Our thrid child, our little girl is Uxie. Our last child is named Conor. "Cynthia...Daring..." she stopped breathing. "Cynthia honey?" no answer. "CYNTHIA?!" I scream. I start crying. The doctors rush us out of the room. I hold Uxie and Conor. Chris and Megbo hold Anthony and Jayden.

          "Sir...Cynthia passed on. I am sorry." I get the call and start to tear up. I hang up the phone and look at the four cribs with our children sleeping. I have to care for them by myself and teach them by myself... Now I know how my dad felt when I was born. But he had Dilian, sorta Dilian wasn't aways there so he left me and dad alone a lot. Cynthia...Why did you have to go? Why?



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww.
That's Sad.
Yet.. Chris and I are still there O:!
So BAM.
Love it

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on August 22, 2009
Last Updated on August 22, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza