Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Sunny

Chapter 6:

Tuesday after school:

Kaylee’s P.O.V:

I’m focussed on Niall and Jowell right now, both competing to see who can fit the most food in and by the looks of it Jowell is winning. Who would’ve thought that someone, a girl, could fit more food in then Niall? I’ve finished and so has almost everyone else other than them two so I think Louis went to pay after a small dispute on me paying as well.

I am sitting next to Liam and Summer. Harry is to her left. Jowell is opposite me and Niall and Zayn are sitting next to her.

Now almost everyone is intently watching the ‘eat off’ between Niall and Jowell. Harry’s mouth is almost hanging open as he sees Jowell finish off her plate whilst Niall struggles to finish his.

“Go Jowell!” I cheer.

“What about me,” Niall complains whilst still eating.

“Have you given up yet?” Jowell said whilst pushing her plate forward and wiping her mouth, “Admit it. I can eat more than you.”

“Wow. I have never seen you eat so much. Where did it all go?”

“What? So a girl isn’t allowed to eat after she has been starving the whole day?”

“Starving? That’s not fair. That means that you could eat more because you were hungrier. Why were you starving though, did you not eat lunch at work?”

“I was too busy”

By now Louis had come back and the others resumed conversation. I was talking to Liam.

“Should we start heading back to the car?” I asked Liam.

“Yeah, I guess. It is a fair walk.”

I got up, unlocked my phone and found five missed calls from mum, only two minutes ago. My phone vibrated, mum was calling. The others were all shouting and laughing. I signalled to Liam to tell them to keep it down. They lowered their voices as I answered.

 “Hi mum.”

“Hi Kay, where are you? There seems to be a lot of noise in the background,”

Her voice seemed puzzled.

I put my finger to my lip symbolising to the others to keep it down.

“Summer and I thought that we would have dinner out for a change. How come you called?”

“Oh. I called to remind you that I will be home soon and that dad said he will have to extend his stay. How’s school, only a few more days till break.”

“School is alright, can’t wait until break though. Dad told me that earlier and how soon is soon?”

“Friday. I have to go now. I’ll check up on you later.”

“Ok. I’ll talk to you later. Love you, bye.”

I ended the call and sighed. Mum was on a business trip and so was dad, now mum was coming back earlier by a week and dad later by a week.

“Let’s go, it’s getting late and the cars are parked far away,” Louis said to everyone. A few minutes later everyone was standing and making sure they had their phones and bags whilst Liam and I started walking out of the restaurant.

“Had fun?”

“Yeah, it was better than sitting at home all night I guess.”

“True.”



© 2012 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
Sorry about late upload. I'll try to write longer chapters from now, if I can.

Please review.
:)
(To EJB :wait a little longer. You get what I mean.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really want more!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on July 7, 2012
Last Updated on July 7, 2012


Author

Sunny
Sunny

Australia



About
Welll... I write in my spare time (or whenever i feel like it). Sunny isn't my real name but just a pen name. I LOVE music. Bands- One Direction!!, The Script, The Wanted, Selena Gomez and The.. more..

Writing
Random stories Random stories

A Book by Sunny


Their Last Hope Their Last Hope

A Story by Sunny


Escape Escape

A Book by Sunny