Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sunny

CHAPTER 2:

Liam’s P.O.V

“Give it back!”

“No, not until I find out whom she is.”

“Our mums were friends and I had seen her at the deli, I don’t think she remembers me though,” I shouted back to her.

“Wait till the others hear about her,” A small evil smile grew on her face. My eyes widened. Oh no. She’s planned something in that head of hers. But anyways what’s there for them to know?

“Hear what about her?” I commented back to her. She’ll spill soon, hopefully, I think.

“Oh, nothing,” She handed the phone back to me too innocently, she’s definitely done something, I know her well enough to know when she has a plan.

I checked my phone and there it was. She sent a text to Kaylee telling her to meet me at the park at a time of her choice.

Now, I can’t do anything about that can I. I’ll just have to meet up with her; I think I might be looking forward to it.

Jowell was younger than me and was wiser than me. She was one of my best friends, we seemed to help each other out and she always knew what the best thing for me to do was and I always happened to listen to her.

 

Kaylee’s P.O.V

Summer grabbed my phone out of my hand and replied:

 Is after lunch alright for you?

Then hit the send button.

“Oi! What was that for?”

“What are you going to wear?” Summer said with a clearly satisfied look that told me she was pleased with herself.

I couldn’t help but wonder who this person was and how he knew me .I was also secretly looking forward to meeting him again.

“You and I don’t know who this person is. I hope you realise that I am meeting up with a complete stranger. So, because of that I might make you come along!” I told her putting an evil smile on my own face.

“No way, not happening. We better get back to work we have an assignment due day after tomorrow and you have your meet up with mystery boy ‘L.’ So we better get working.”

“Wow it’s our last week before summer break!”

“I know.”

“Aren’t you sleeping over tonight?”

“Yup, sure am. Mum is totally normal with it since it’s become our usual Saturday ritual.”

Sunday (Day of the meeting):

Liam’s P.O.V

“Wakey, wakey,” Someone said softly

“Liam get up!” another voice shouted.

“What’s wrong with the two of you?” I tiredly yelled before I opened my eyes, I knew who it was. Niall and Louis the only two people in this world that would wake anyone up like this.

“Nothing, just that we thought we would come over and wake you up since we have a big day ahead of us,” Louis said casually. We don’t have a big day ahead of us since we have nothing planned.

I unlocked my phone to see what the time was. 8:30 am. I checked twitter and found that the boys had tweeted a picture of me with pen marker all over my face. Wait, marker all over my face.

I dashed out of bed and ran to the mirror. Sure enough there were drawings all over my face.

“Louis! Niall! Get here now!” I called angrily after the boys running out to catch them.

“Ahhhh! Liam’s found out. Run for your life,” Niall squealed in a high pitch tone to Louis who was already running, searching for a hiding spot.

“Get back here you two! This is not funny. Seriously. You better watch out I might just get revenge sometime you won’t expect,” I shouted back to them in an angry and harsh voice to get them scared and hopefully running back pleading for me not to get revenge on them.

“Louis? Niall? Where are you?”

“We are running from you”

“Niall I guess it’s no lunch for you today. I was planning on getting something special for you. But that was before you DREW ALL OVER MY FACE!” I replied back, “Oh and Louis, I’m going to make sure that you don’t get your carrots for a week if you two don’t come out now.”

And right on cue Louis ran out of the room dragging Niall behind him. “Not my carrots!” He cried

“Not my food!” Niall screeched following Louis.

“Ok, ok. Now what are we doing today since we have a break for half of the Summer holidays and we are all here together?”

Just then my phone made a ‘ding’ noise telling me that I had a text. I ran to get it and opened it.

Ready for your ‘meeting’ with Kaylee after lunch? Hope you haven’t forgotten?

Jowell

 

Uh oh, do the boys know?

“I’m going to get ready, do whatever you want just don’t do anything dumb!”

 

Kaylee’s P.O.V

OK today is the day I meet this ‘mystery guy’. Oh, I should probably txt him what time exactly to meet and ask him what his name is whilst I’m there.

To L.:

Morning,

What time do u want to meet? Around 2 or 3 ish is fine for me. Oh and I forgot to ask u your name.

Kaylee

Now that’s out of the way, where’s Summer she should be here.

“Summer, where are you?” I yelled since mum’s away for this week for overseas work and blah. Dad works in America so the house is empty and all to me since I'm old enough to not need a guardian, which seemed like quite a relief to mum and dad.

“On the computer, Come here and look at this.”

“Coming, what’s there to look at on the computer at ten in the morning?”

“This.”

It was a picture of someone with marker all over his face. I couldn’t tell who it was so I asked her.

“Who’s that?”

“A member of that band One Direction, remember? Liam. His friends Louis and Niall uploaded it this morning.”

“Don’t have a clue to what you just said, and what are you doing here?”

“To see this pic. And to ask you what time you’re going.”

“I said two ish,  three ish. He looks familiar.” I muttered the last part quietly and she didn't hear.

“We have heaps of time then.”

­­­­­­­Louis P.O.V

When will Liam know not to leave his phone lying around when we are home? You would think that he would have learnt his lesson by now. Oh a new text saying:

‘What time do u want to meet? Around 3 ish is fine for me. Oh and I forgot to ask u your name.’ From Kaylee. Who’s she? Wait, he’s meeting up with her at three, that’s the time Zayn and Harry are coming here.

“Um, Liam, did you forget that Harry and Zayn were coming here today at two? Because there is a text from someone called Kaylee should I reply no?”

“No, don’t touch my phone,” He shouted from the room.

“Too late.” I had replied:

Hey, sorry my name is Liam.

And as I clicked send he came running out ready to leave.

“What did you do Louis?”

“Nothing I just said that your name is Liam. That’s all. Honestly, if you don’t believe me then her look yourself.” I said shoving the phone in front of him. What was he getting worried about anyways?

Liams P.O.V.

Phew. He didn’t send anything else. Wait, didn’t he say that the others were coming today. Oh no I forgot, ummmm.

Maybe I can tell her to come here and meet the others; she didn’t seem to recognise me so maybe she doesn’t know us?

“Umm. Louis, Niall, someone might be coming over later, other than Harry and Zayn”

“Sure, why not?”

To Kaylee:

Hi,

Can we meet earlier, around two because my friends are coming then and you can meet them as well if you want?

I sent her a message asking her to come early and she straight away replied.

From Kaylee:

Yeah that’s fine, can I bring my friend along?

He said that he wanted to meet early so he can show me his friends as well? Then Summer is definitely coming.

“Summer, get ready, we are leaving in around two hours.”

 

“What do you mean? I’m not coming.”

“Well yes you are, here read,” I gave her the phone and she scrolled through the texts.

“get it?”

“No”

“I don’t want to meet a random persons friends by myself you’re coming with me”

Jowell’s P.O.V

To Liam:

hey coming over at 2 when the others get there. Wot time is ur meeting again? :P u no I’m forgetful. i hate typing with normal phones. Li since ur all famous now n everything lik a millionaire can u by an iPhone I’ll pay u back when I get money thx way off topic but anyway saw the pic on twitter. haha, nouis do that? :P

From Liam:

Fine, I’ll buy u an iPhone. We changed the time to 1 and she’s bringing her friend. yup nouis at work once again.

 

­­­­­­­1 O’CLOCK:

Summers P.O.V

Kay dragged me along with her insisting that she didn’t want me to be alone for the rest of the day.

“Hi”

I heard Kay say and then another voice reply. I looked up from my phone and saw Liam Payne from One Direction. Wait, when I showed her the photo she said she had no idea who he was and yet she’s talking to him now.

“This is my friend Summer. This is Liam,” Kay directed her hand towards me and I snapped out of my daze and replied.

“Umm. Hi,” I said to him then turned to Kay and continued, “So what are we doing now?”

“Well, the others are coming to my house at two so we have an hour to do whatever we want before we have to be at mine.”

“Do you want to come to mine then, we can just hang around there for a little, or we could go get something to eat?” Kay suggested

“We can eat at your house,” I said back to her.

“Whatever’s fine for me, as long as we’re back in time?”

“It’s just down the road, walking distance. You’ll be back in time, don’t worry!” Kay said to him.

I still can’t believe that I’m talking to 1/5 of One Direction; does Kaylee know who she’s talking to, because it doesn’t seem like it?

Leaving Kaylee’s House:

Liams P.O.V

So we walked down to Kaylee’s house then had lunch so far avoiding the spoon. It’s almost quarter to two and it takes a good ten minutes to get home.

“It’s almost two shouldn’t you be leaving soon?” Kaylee asked me.

“Do you two want to come as well?”

“If you want?”

“Come it will be fun.”

“OK then,” they both replied.

 


© 2012 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
ignore grammar problems
Please,Please,Please give feedback tell me if you had any trouble with change in P.O.V's, anything.

and THANKS again to Azalee who helped me write and edit this!!!



My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i cant wait for the next chapter!! the p.o.v's were a little confusing but i got there :) keep on writingg! xoxo

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EJB
:) great job, can't wait to read more, sooo... WRITE FASTER! i wonder what you will write next.... wait, i already know, oh well, looking forward to next chapters :) great job
99/100 :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 30, 2012
Last Updated on June 30, 2012


Author

Sunny
Sunny

Australia



About
Welll... I write in my spare time (or whenever i feel like it). Sunny isn't my real name but just a pen name. I LOVE music. Bands- One Direction!!, The Script, The Wanted, Selena Gomez and The.. more..

Writing
Random stories Random stories

A Book by Sunny


Their Last Hope Their Last Hope

A Story by Sunny


Escape Escape

A Book by Sunny