Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Sunny

Chapter 9:

Summer’s P.O.V

I changed into a pair of jeans, a grey tank top with an almost see through white shirt over it. Mum called me again, this time more impatiently but with the tone that told me we had guests.

I skipped into the room all happy, but when I saw who mum was introducing me to I nearly died, I stood looking at the people I would have least expected it to be.

“Summer this is Julie and her daughter Alana, Julie and I used to be in school together like I believe you and Alana are.”

“Hi,” I said simply to Julie and extended my hand to shake, ignoring the fact that her daughter happened to be Alana.

“They are staying over for dinner so maybe you and Alana could do some stuff together.”

“Yeah, lovely,” I said trying to hide the sarcasm with a slight cheer in my voice.

“Well then why don’t you take her up to your room?”

“Ok, Ok. Come, it’s just upstairs,” I led the way and showed her into my room which had a desk in one corner and a matching bed in the other corner. My cupboard was directly opposite my bed and my bags all at the foot of my bed.

I had posters and photographs all stuck where my desk was, it was a collection that was ever-growing with every new photo or event.

“Wow, Did you draw them?,” was that a nice comment coming out of her mouth.

“Yes, they’re not that good.”

“You’re joking right? They are amazing, I didn’t realise you were that good at art.”

“You like these drawings and paintings? Seriously, they were just drafts and random sketches,” it was true, they were random sketches and drafts that I’d left sitting around on my desk and bed.

“If they’re your drafts then your final copies must be even better.”

“They’re alright, but I guess I wouldn’t know because I’m the one who did them and I spend a load of time looking at them.”

“Show me, please, I want to see them.”

Wow, this was one side of her I’ve never knew she had. Anyways I showed her and she looked amazed which felt quite odd because I normally don’t get praised for my art very often, only my mum and Kay have seen them.

“Do you think you’d be able to draw me?” She asked curiously and quite politely.

“I guess I could try.”

“Please, if it’s alright. And can I plug my IPod in?”

“Sure the dock is just over there,” I pointed over to the bedside table she was sitting next to. My phone vibrated from receiving a text and luckily I don’t think Alana seemed to notice.

It took about an hour to draw her face but we talked whilst I drew and we learnt a whole lot more about each other which was different for the two of us because we usually couldn’t say anything to each other without fighting.

I found out that she wanted to work in the fashion industry, and that if that didn’t work out, she would turn to teaching, which was another thing that I didn’t know about her.

I told her my plans for the future and what I wanted to do in college.

“You probably don’t want me to be here right now and I wanted to say sorry for being such a-”

“Yeah I get what you mean but do you have any idea how much that hurt both physical and mentally? You kicked me and threatened me. And I don’t think I can say ‘it’s alright’ because it wasn’t Alana, you can’t erase someone’s pain by just saying sorry, it’s the actions that follow after the apology that make it real and you have to prove that you are sorry.” I calmly told her back, trying not to raise my voice too much. I didn’t want to aggravate her and ruin her mood right now, but I couldn’t resist the opportunity that I had been waiting for a while now for.

“You’re right and that’s why I was planning to ask you if you wanted to hang out together now that schools finished and I should make it up to you for all those years. And forget about the threats I gave you, you can see them. Who am I to stop you from having fun with them anyways? So what are they like?”

“Well, since you want to know, they are really sweet and since you want to spend time with me how about you meet them?” I switched my phone on whilst saying that and my phone went into a vibrating frenzy from all the texts. At first I squealed at the tickling and then chucked it at Alana who jumped give a few little squeals of her own.

We fell into a fit of laughter tossing the phone to each other until it stopped. The laughter quietened down to giggles as I checked my messages. They were from Jake. Oh dear, what have I done. I was supposed to go out for dinner with him tonight at seven he was coming.

“Shoot. What’s the time?”

“Six thirty I think,”

“Six thirty, half an hour ok that’s alright,” I told myself.

“Where are you going?”

“Daniel was taking me out for dinner tonight at seven and its six thirty so I don’t have much time."

“Do you need help picking out an outfit?”

“It’s casual I think, he said it’s not fancy so I’m fine’’

“I insist.” I let her and she ran to my closet and picked out blue summer dress with brown gladiator style sandals.

When I was ready it suddenly hit me, what was Alana to do here without any one the whole night? When Jake came I told her to get into the car so I could drop her at Kay’s where I’m sure she would have fun, more than being alone in my house for sure. We dropped her off and I got out explaining to Kay what was happening.

 “Sorry for late notice. I forgot and she was over with her mum.” She looked unsure but didn’t say a word because Alana was still there.

“Go, we’ll keep her busy don’t worry, we’ll have fun you just go and have fun. I’ll have to make sure nobody gets hurt and stuff, but we’ll have fun ”

“Sure, bye” I gave her a quick hug and ran to the car door.

 

Liam’s P.O.V

“You guys ready for a surprise?” She asked everyone.

“Summer?!” Harry shrieked. Boy he has grown attached to her. Mention her and his face lights up.

“Uh sorry but no, she was going out for dinner that’s why,” she revealed the girl, “She’s here.”

There was a girl about her age standing there stunned, she looked like she was about to faint after she let out a short, loud, ear piercing squeal.

 



© 2012 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
Sooo sorry for really late upload. I'll try my very best to write as fast as i can and have as much of them in it as i can.

tell me what you're thinking about it, and give any suggestions if you have any!!
:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please continue, please, please, please, PLEASE!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! PLEEEEEEAAASSSE!


Posted 11 Years Ago


luv2dream

11 Years Ago

i hear ya. My fan fic is at like the calm layed back part currently. Just have to urge myself past t.. read more
Christine Mae

11 Years Ago

yes, i agree with luv2dream... i feel its getting a little boring... but ur a rlly good writer!
Sunny

11 Years Ago

Thanks, i thought that too when i was writing it so ive tried making it more exciting.
:)
Ok,
So lately i haven't had much motivation to coninue this one, if you really want me to continue tell me because it would help.


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 15, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012


Author

Sunny
Sunny

Australia



About
Welll... I write in my spare time (or whenever i feel like it). Sunny isn't my real name but just a pen name. I LOVE music. Bands- One Direction!!, The Script, The Wanted, Selena Gomez and The.. more..

Writing
Random stories Random stories

A Book by Sunny


Their Last Hope Their Last Hope

A Story by Sunny


Escape Escape

A Book by Sunny