Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Sunny
"

Read and See! :)

"

CHAPTER 7:

 

Wednesday Morning:

 

Summer’s P.O.V.

 

As I stepped into the school hall and walked to the locker room for the year 12’s Alana approached me and asked “Hey, so Summer, so how do you know the 1D boys? I mean, aren’t they a bit famous for you and your friend Kaylee? You’re just an ugly rag doll that they are probably dragging around with them because management told them to. If you knew what was good for you, you’d stay away from them and if you don’t then I’m telling you now. Stay. Away.”

 

“One- I don’t know what you’re talking about. And 2- Don’t tell me what is good for me and what isn’t”

“Oh. Someone’s learnt to talk back have they? Stay away and don’t you dare speak of this to anyone or someone might get hurt,” and with that she turned and walked away with that satisfied smile on her face which I’m sure Kay noticed when she came to get her books.

 

Kay’s P.O.V.

 

Alana was walking away with her satisfied smile. Meaning she’s said something to Summer because she is the only one in here.

“What did she say now?”

“Um. Nothing really, she was just asking if we had anything due for umm English class.”

“Summer I know when she walks away with that smile what has happened. She threatened you, didn’t she?” I said this as calmly and caring as I could. Alana is the one person you don’t want to mess with and if she doesn’t get her way, let’s just say it doesn’t end very well.

“No, like I said just asking about English homework.”

“No she wasn’t. Alana isn’t in our English class.”

“Just leave me alone.”

“Ok then, whatever you say, but I know what she did. Don’t listen to her, ignore her, she’s nothing but a spoilt girl who always gets her way. Stand up to her and say 'No’.”

“No, I tried. You saw what happened.” And with that she broke down in tears.

“Come here,” I gave her a hug and asked her, “You sure you don’t want to tell me?”

“Later,” she whispered.

 

The day went by slowly and I could tell Summer wasn’t in a good mood. Whatever Alana said had gotten to her head and she wasn’t focussing on class, just stared at the wall and thought. Even in the subjects she enjoyed most her mind wasn’t in it, teachers had to tell her to focus more than twice and by lunch she had lost it.

 

“Go away. Leave me alone, I don’t want to talk to anyone.”

“I’m not leaving you alone all lunch, especially with her hanging around waiting for people to harass.”

“Go or I will.”

“Ok, but promise me that you will concentrate in class. It’s last period after lunch, please?”

“Ok, I will.”

 

After school Summer didn’t want to come over, she didn’t want to walk home together and she refused to see anyone.

 

 

Summer’s P.O.V.

 

I got home, switched off my phone and plugged my IPod into the dock and the first song it played was “What Makes You Beautiful” as soon as it started I ran over and changed it, the song reminded me of the boys and brought back what Alana said, so I changed it to Kelly Clarkson’s “Because of You”.

 

By the time I finished all my homework mum had come home and I was desperate to see the boys and Kay. There was a knock on my door.

“Come in.”

“Dinner’s ready.  Did you have a fight with Kaylee?”

“No. Just not feeling well,” I lied; it was the only way to get mum to leave me alone, as much as I wanted her advice on Alana.

“Well come down and have dinner, or I can bring it here for you.”

“I’ll eat later.”

 

She left. I got up and walked over to my desk, picked up my phone and turned it on.

Wow, 10 texts and 15 missed calls, well that’s a first. I read through the first one and it was from Kay-

 I’m coming over at 5. I don’t care if u won’t open the door. I’m coming

Then the next 5 were-

Plz pick up ur phone or Answer my phone calls, plz :)

 

The last few were from Harry asking how I was or the usual stuff; I didn’t reply to any of the texts. Not Kay’s, not Harry’s.

 

Alana’s words came back to my mind I mean, aren’t they a bit famous for youand ‘you’re just some ugly rag doll’.

The words burned into my mind and they hurt, being called a rag doll and ugly hurt. Maybe she was right; maybe we were being dragged along with them because management wanted them to. I knew that it couldn’t be right. 

 

“Knock, knock?”

“Go away. I don’t want to talk to anyone.”

“Tell me what she said.”

“Nothing. She said nothing”

“Summer, I’ve known you for a while now and I know that when you don’t reply to my texts or pick up my calls it means that someone has said something.”

I couldn’t say anything instead my eyes started welling up with tears, I was too scared of Alana and too scared to know what she would do if she found out that I told Kay.

“What did she say?”

“She said that she wanted me to stay away from the boys.”

“Exact words, please that can’t be all she said”

“She said that I-was-an-ugly-ragdoll-and-that-I-should-stay-away-from-them.”

“Woah a bit fast there.” I said it fast for a reason, to get it all out.

“She said I was an ugly ragdoll and I should stay away from them and also that I shouldn’t repeat what she said to anyone or else.”

“She. Did. Not.”

Another lot of tears burst through I tried hard not to break down but it didn’t work, no matter how much I tried.

“You are not an ugly ragdoll. Get that in your head, OK? You are beautiful and don’t let her get in the way. She is the ugly ragdoll not you.”

“You’re my friend, obviously you’ll say that.”

“But you are. And you only have to put up with Alana for another two more days, not anymore because I promise that you won’t see her again in your life.”

“Have you had dinner?”

“Yes I had dinner at home earlier; the boys came over and wanted to see you. They begged to come here so I told them that I’d bring you there. So now they are at home waiting.”

“No. I’m not going.”

“Yes you are. Go have a shower, wash all those tears away.”

“Don’t tell them.”

“I Won’t. I promise”

“Two promises in less than an hour wow.”

“Go, I don’t want to know what will happen if I leave them alone for more than an hour so hurry,” Kay seemed serious.

 

Harry’s P.O.V

 

Kay brought Summer home after a while. I was happy to see her again but she didn’t look as happy as normal. Something was on her mind.

“Hey,” I said when she walked in.

“Hey,” she replied.

“You didn’t reply to my texts,”

“He was getting worried, so he made us come here and blah,” Louis finished off the sentence I started.

“Aww,” the rest of them said.

It was kind of true though, normally she replies, even if I’ve only known her for a few days I can tell it isn’t like her. I’m worried something happened earlier today but I don’t want to force her into telling me though.

“You know you didn’t have to go to all that trouble. I’m fine; I just want to be left alone for a bit till school finishes. That’s all,” Summer said looking at each of us and she turned and walked out the door. Well that was a quick visit, but she said she wanted to be left alone maybe that’s what we should do.  I have to ask Jowell or Kay because something’s wrong here.

 

After she left everyone stood in an awkward silence before Kay interrupted and said, “Just leave her, when she’s alright she’ll come back.”

The rest of the night dragged on and before we left I decided to ask Kay she said that Summer just needed time. Time for what?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2012 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
Hey,
So how do you like this chapter??
I need some advice.
Please??

:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really love this! advice you say? on it. suprise me. suprise your readers. throw ina heart break, throw in a love confession, a crime, something to leave me on edge

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sunny

11 Years Ago

Yay, thanks. That really helps!
luv2dream

11 Years Ago

Glad i could help. now whens the next chapter
Sunny

11 Years Ago

Its coming, its coming. Almost done... tomorrow maybe or tonight.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Added on July 22, 2012
Last Updated on July 22, 2012


Author

Sunny
Sunny

Australia



About
Welll... I write in my spare time (or whenever i feel like it). Sunny isn't my real name but just a pen name. I LOVE music. Bands- One Direction!!, The Script, The Wanted, Selena Gomez and The.. more..

Writing
Random stories Random stories

A Book by Sunny


Their Last Hope Their Last Hope

A Story by Sunny


Escape Escape

A Book by Sunny