Chapter 4 Part 2

Chapter 4 Part 2

A Chapter by Sunny

Authors Note:

Hey all you people who read this. Sorry for late upload. I was sick whilst writing this so it might be bad. Please give feedback, it makes me feel like i should continue this and it ives me stuff to work on!

 

I've done enough talking now so

Here you go! :

 

Chapter 4 Part 2:

Summer’s P.O.V

Zayn was on his phone most of the movie probably texting. Jowell was quoting lines from the movie whilst the rest of us were laughing. It’s around 4ish now and everyone is getting fidgety.

“Oi, where are Kay and Li?” Niall said getting up from his seat and stretching.

“Dunno, wait. Didn’t we leave them in the basement?”

“Boo,” Kay and Liam jumped up from behind the sofa scaring whoever was on the sofa.

“BLAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!” Jowell freaked.

After a slight pause, she jumped over the couch and tackled Liam, “OH MY BLOOD SWEET MERLIN YOU IDIOT LIAM JAMES PAYNE!”

By now everyone was laughing hard and Kay and I decided that we should probably start heading home but no; the others refused to let us go.

“Stay pleassseee,” they all begged in unison with each other.

Geez, never did I ever think that I would meet One Direction and everything that happened today. And the funny thing is that Kay doesn’t remember who they are. I told the others that I knew who they were but that Kay doesn’t and they said not to tell her, to wait a little longer.

“Only for like a few hours it’s four and we have our last week of school this week.”

“Oh, wait, are you two are in year 12?”

“Yup, and we have an assignment due tomorrow so, yeah, fun,” I said sighing and finishing sarcastically.

“You guys can go if you want. We’ll meet you tomorrow or something.”

“Yeah we better get home and get ready. Bye then,” We wave them bye and Liam drove us home.

When we left I felt as if I was forgetting something, I shrugged it off thinking it was nothing.

Harry’s P.O.V

There was a bag lying on one of the chairs I asked Jowell she said she thought she saw Summer with it when they came. I asked Liam where she lived so I could drop it off. Surprisingly it wasn’t that far away.

 I knocked on the door and she opened it.

“Hey, what are you doing here?”

“Umm you left your bag at Liam’s house and I figured you’d need it so I came to give it to you. Is that alright?”

“Thanks so much I knew I forgot something behind. Liam just left, like two seconds ago.”

“Sum, who’s there?”

“Harry, that’s all, he came to return my bag.”

“Oh. Hey Harry.”

“Hey, I better get going then, they’ll probably wonder what I’m doing.”

“Bye.”

 

After when I got home I sent her a text. She replied:

How did u get my number???

My response was:

Umm… I might have taken it from your phone before I gave it to u

See u tomorrow?

Summers P.O.V

Umm… I might have taken it from your phone before I gave it to u

See u tomorrow?

I sighed reading it, I should’ve guessed.

‘See u tomorrow?’

To- Harry:

Maybe, donno maybe after school, I’ll have to see what I’m doing though and plus I hve to ask mum…

 

Kay dropped me home in her car; she refused to let me walk home like I came because it was dark and all that sort of stuff.

School, yay and it’s the last week. We’ve been waiting for this moment since forever.

 

 

 



© 2012 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
So, what do you think?
Please give feed back.
I don't bite so please give me feed back anything about the story!

Thanks Azalee for editing this!!

Next chapter might take a while. Sorry.
Thanks!!!!
and remember to give feedback please!!!!!!
xx


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks!!
Aha yes i have been reading your fanfic and i think its really good and yes i do live in Australia :)


Posted 11 Years Ago


I enjoyed it! Personally, I WUV 1D! I've seen you read my fanfic? My friends and I take turns with it, keep on reading! We have over 90 chapters written, and i keep postin and postin. do u rlly live in Australia? Cuz thts rlly cool. ;) DIRECTIONERS.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2012
Last Updated on June 30, 2012


Author

Sunny
Sunny

Australia



About
Welll... I write in my spare time (or whenever i feel like it). Sunny isn't my real name but just a pen name. I LOVE music. Bands- One Direction!!, The Script, The Wanted, Selena Gomez and The.. more..

Writing
Random stories Random stories

A Book by Sunny


Their Last Hope Their Last Hope

A Story by Sunny


Escape Escape

A Book by Sunny