Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by Sunny
"

Short chapter and first in ages. Please leave a comment i need feedback to know whether or not to continue.

"

Chapter 15

Kay’s POV

It’s been about a week since Niall and Jowell have been together, the two are just adorable together. In a few days its Summer’s birthday but I don’t think she remembers because every other year she would gush about how excited she was and she would make a list of things she wanted. I planned on telling the boys about my plan for her party. I know that the boys will be keen on making it a big night but I was planning on something simple but not way too simple and cute. I knocked on Harry’s door deciding that it would be best letting him know first. He kicked some clothes to the side that were on the floor and made space next to him on the bed.

“Hey, it’s Summer’s birthday in three days, I was planning on having a sorta small party.”

“You tell me now when we have three days to go?”

“Yes better than the night before though. I was thinking of going small, simple and cute.”

“Okay and when do you plan on telling the rest of the boys because I’m sure they’d all love to help?”

“Already on it, Jowell’s taking her out today and we can all plan it out. Both of them agreed to it,” I smile at my plan as it seems so perfect with almost no flaws.

“Nice, now shoo and find the others and here’s a notepad and pen.”

I feel so in control as I explain who is getting what, where the foods coming from and who would keep her distracted. Niall and Jowell are taking care of decorations and keeping her distracted on the night because they are the two that I least trust with the food and hopefully Jowell’s getting her dress today and all that.

“Niall you’re with Jowell and both of you are on the decorations. Zayn, Harry you two are on the food. Louis and Liam are with me for putting together everything and making sure who is coming and who isn’t. Everybody got it? Now here’s the list of restaurants that she likes and that do catering for parties. Here’s the list of decorations and you two are coming with me to mine.”

Soon everyone was off busy getting stuff done and the three of us were on our way to my house. Mum had taken a day off so when we got home she was there.

“Hi mum,” I squish her in a hug because I hadn’t seen her in a while.

“Come in come I kids, how are you all and where are the others?”

“Good thank you, the others are busy with doing their share for Summers party, “Liam began.

“Which brings me to the reason we’re here, can we hold the party here?”

“Pretty please?” she thought, “With a cherry on top?”

“Okay, okay go ahead just don’t invite too many people over, now are you guys hungry I have some cake in the kitchen and I can get you some drinks if you want.”

“Yes please that would be wonderful,” Liam always kept his manners at his best.

“Thanks mum, we’ll be out in the back,” I headed out with the boys following.

We talked about how the party would run and I grabbed my diary with all the people Summer was friends with. Both of us had a few friends or just people we knew since we were in junior school. Soon after the list was narrowed down to 5 other people who we were closest to and who could make it.

“So final list- You, me, the boys, Jowell, that makes seven people then,  five others- Ciara, Vanessa, Annie, Mel, Sarah and Ally”

“What about Alana?”  Louis looked at the list again and asked.

“I’m not too sure about her.”

“Why not, everyone’s comfortable around her. If you were her how would you feel if you’re trying to make an effort to help and you weren’t being accepted?”

“Ok, ok I’ll call her later.” Hoping to forget though.

“Now in front of us,” I pull out my phone and dial a number.

“Hey Alana!” I greet cheerfully.

“Kay you got the wrong number,” I continue ignoring him to make it seem like she’s talking to me.

“Since it’s Summer’s birthday soon we’re organising a surprise party and would like to invite you. What do you say?”

“oh right I get it,”

“Great,” I ‘hung up’ and smiled broadly, “Done.”

“Seriously, Kay, Harry HI’m calling her then if you won’t,” Louis grabbed then phone off me.

“By the way we have 14 people to feed so you can start with the catering stuff. We’ll be home soon. Bye.” And he hung up before Harry could even reply.

“Great we’ll see you there then bye.” Liam had called Alana whilst I was distracted with getting my phone back from Louis.

“Liaaammm you don’t understand,” mums voice interrupted me she was going out,  “Come on we can leave as well now.”

When we arrived home Summer and Jowell had not come back yet and Harry brought me to the side to talk to me, there could only be two reasons, Summer or Alana. But to my shock it was nothing to do with either of them.



© 2012 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
Short chapter and first in ages. Please leave a comment i need feedback to know whether or not to continue.
Let me know if i've written anything confusing or i've made mistakes anywhere because i have not checked well either.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on December 29, 2012
Last Updated on December 29, 2012
Tags: one direction, fanfiction


Author

Sunny
Sunny

Australia



About
Welll... I write in my spare time (or whenever i feel like it). Sunny isn't my real name but just a pen name. I LOVE music. Bands- One Direction!!, The Script, The Wanted, Selena Gomez and The.. more..

Writing
Random stories Random stories

A Book by Sunny


Their Last Hope Their Last Hope

A Story by Sunny


Escape Escape

A Book by Sunny