Chapter 14- Who cares

Chapter 14- Who cares

A Chapter by Sunny
"

Short chapter sorry

"

Chapter 14- Who cares

Jowell’s POV

After a little debate with myself whether or not to tell Niall how I feel I decided I would maybe wait a little longer and then make my decision, I didn’t want to ruin our friendship and what if I told him I loved him but he didn’t love me back then what do I do?

“Niall, I love you,” I blurted it out without a second thought, forgetting my previous thoughts, I just couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“And I love you too,” he said back with his adorable smile.

“Wait what?”

“I love you silly.”

We watched the sun set and Niall asked me to be his girlfriend, and of course I said yes, why wouldn’t i?

“How are we going to tell Liam cause we both know that he is against me dating any of you guys,” I asked Niall as we watched the waves roll onto the sand and the sound of the crashing waves repeating all over again.

“Who cares not in his control is it now?” I loved his careless attitude it was cute.

“True, he can deal with it, you ready to get back its getting dark,” we had gone out for lunch and then spent the day talking and watching the Sun set from the beach and now it was getting fairly cold and dark.

“Yea, come on.”

He got up and I stretched my hand out for him to pull me up, he carefully pulled me up and as soon as I was up I sprinted shouting, “First to the car wins and the other has to do whatever they say,” but just as I was about to touch the handle he was already there even though I had a head start he beat me.

“Not what you were planning was it?” he laughed as he looked at me with my arms folded turning away with my unhappy and sad face; I shook my head in response to him though.

“Aww, I’ll let you win next time.”

“Ha, you said what you wanted me to do now you can’t make me do anything else, promise?”

“Why do I always seem to fall for stuff like that,” he mumbled as he started the car and we drove off. I turned the radio on and we both laughed as What Makes You Beautiful played, we both started singing along just for fun but Niall still sounded amazing when he wasn’t even trying. At the traffic lights we started dancing as badly as you can when you’re buckled up in the seat and managed to gain a few odd looks from the cars next to us as we continued our crazy dance.  Once the song ended we were both laughing madly, madly enough that we had to pull over and wait till we calmed down before we started driving again.

Soon enough we were home again where we found Louis and Zayn playing video games, I decided to be annoying and interrupt their intense looking game by jumping in front of the screen.

“Oi! Move I’m going to lose!” Louis screamed his voice going all squeaky as the game ended.

“Not fair. Jowell you made me lose, I’m not talking to you now,” he said childishly crossing his arms and turning his back to me.

“Is boobear upset that he didn’t win? Aww sorry,” I said in a baby voice to Louis teasing him.

“I won!” Zayn shouted happily teasing Louis as well.

“Not fair I was winning,”

Zayn cut him off saying, “But you didn’t.”

“Rematch, just to make things fair.”

After a rematch and a few rounds of me versing each of them the others had finally come back and we thought it would be time to announce it to all of them.

I made Niall tell them whilst I watched Liam’s face carefully waiting for some sort of reaction. Happiness. Wait, happiness?

“Finally,” Liam said.

“What?!” Niall and I both said at the same time we had been worried for nothing.

“The way you two look at each other, seriously. Is it not obvious you two like each other?” My cheeks flushed a tint of red and Niall’s slightly more obvious than mine.

The others were just smiling and nodding as Liam talked. He could’ve told me, someone could’ve told me. Too late for that now I guess.



© 2012 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
Really sorry for late uploads i have been busy recently.
holidays coming up so i might be able to write some more.

usual stuff applies here as well, comment s please?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on November 27, 2012
Last Updated on November 27, 2012


Author

Sunny
Sunny

Australia



About
Welll... I write in my spare time (or whenever i feel like it). Sunny isn't my real name but just a pen name. I LOVE music. Bands- One Direction!!, The Script, The Wanted, Selena Gomez and The.. more..

Writing
Random stories Random stories

A Book by Sunny


Their Last Hope Their Last Hope

A Story by Sunny


Escape Escape

A Book by Sunny