Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Sunny
"

"

Liam’s P.O.V

I saw Summer get all nervous all of a sudden and asked her if she was OK. She said she was shocked. Then I figured that she knew who I was and that she was about to meet the rest of the band.

 

I opened the front door and heard Louis, Niall and Jowell talking. I lead Summer and Kaylee to where the voices were coming from.

“Louis, Niall, Jowell… this is Kaylee and Summer,” I announced, getting their attention pretty well since their heads shot up.

 

“Hi.”

“Hello.”

“Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to the SCIENCE SHOW! Three girls now! Ha! That goes great for me!” Jowell grinned, later mumbling something under her breath about matchmaking. Oh dear… what has she got planned now?

 

They got up from their positions and gave them a smile, except for Jowell, who bounded over and practically attacked them, which was her version of hugging really (well she gives really good hugs but sometimes is a little overenthusiastic).

“Hi I’m Kaylee,” Kaylee said first and since Summer just stood star struck she said “and this is Summer my friend. Summer?” she clicked in front of her face.

“Oh hi,” she responded.

“So what did you guys do?”

“Nothing really, just had lunch at Kaylee’s house and talked.”

Summer’s P.O.V

After they all said hi I froze, unable to speak, I honestly didn’t believe that I was standing in front of 3/5 of One Direction.

Now, 2 minutes after we had arrived, Kaylee and Liam were talking to each other, Jowell and Niall were laughing their heads off at something funny that Louis did. I just sat there on my phone checking to see if anything exciting happened on twitter, nothing new and I decided not to tweet that I was with the boys until they did. As I popped my phone back into my bag I heard knocking on the door then Louis shot up from his seat and screamed ‘Summers getting it’.I replied with a bored ‘Fine’, got up from my seat and walked towards the door.

 

Harry’s P.O.V

Zayn and I knocked on the door. The door opened and instead of seeing one of the boys, there was a gorgeous girl standing there. Her brown hair was long and in a plait to her side, her eyes a dark shade of brown with some streaks of light brown. She wore plain blue jeans and a red tank top.

“Hi, I’m Summer,” she introduced herself and I could tell she was slightly nervous.

“Hi.” Zayn and I both said at the same time.

She walked in and we followed her dumping our bags in the hall on the way.

“Hey, we’re back!” I yelled out.

Louis ran up to me and jumped on me as I sat on the couch.

There was a girl with Liam and Jowell was talking to Niall.

“Harry, Zayn. This is Kaylee and Summer,” Liam introduced the two girls.

“Hi,” Kaylee said to us.

“Hi, I’m Harry and this is Zayn,”

“Hey how was home?” Jowell said to us.

“Great.”

 “Felt almost normal I guess.”

“So how did you two get here?” I asked Summer.

“Kaylee met Liam at the deli, I think theirs mums were friends when they were younger?”

“Oh, then im guessing you got dragged here?”

“Yup” she finished then went to look at her phone.

 

 

Jowell’s P.O.V

Zayn and Harry came back and everyone resumed to their conversation, but Louis seemed much quieter than normal to me, he looked deep in thought. I asked Niall what was wrong with him, and he said he didn’t know either.

 

“You two up for a prank?” Louis then whispered to us. Niall nodded his head with excitement while I felt an evil grin creep its way across my face as my vision focused on Liam and Kaylee, “Can we like, do something to do with matchmaking by any chance Lou? Say… locking two people in a room, although it’s ridiculously cliché?” I twirled my imaginary moustache, “Well we could always just have a twist on how we lock them in a room.”

 

 



© 2012 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
hey
please review!! tell me what you think should happen next?
next chapter will be up around this monday (4th June) at the earliest or next week at the most!!

Thank-you to Azalee, all the people who read this and the people who review!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

YEESSSSS! GO JOWELL. I like Jowell's character. I think she's awesome. Why? BECAUSE SHE HAS AN IMAGINARY MOUSTACHE UNLIKE ALL THOSE UNORIGINAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE IMAGINARY BEARDS.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice work, Sanatic :) Go check out my blogs, my book of songs & my poem. Love ChocolateLovaa xoxo

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

192 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 2, 2012
Last Updated on June 30, 2012


Author

Sunny
Sunny

Australia



About
Welll... I write in my spare time (or whenever i feel like it). Sunny isn't my real name but just a pen name. I LOVE music. Bands- One Direction!!, The Script, The Wanted, Selena Gomez and The.. more..

Writing
Random stories Random stories

A Book by Sunny


Their Last Hope Their Last Hope

A Story by Sunny


Escape Escape

A Book by Sunny