Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Sunny
"

"

Chapter 5:

 

Kay and Summer’s school

 

Lunch:

Kaylee’s P.O.V

 

“Kay, Harry said that he and the boys are getting bored and that they want to meet up straight after school. What should I say?”

 

“Umm. Give us time to get home and they can come there and meet up?”

 

After a few seconds Summer sung “Done,” well someone’s happy.

Then after a few more minutes there was a reply saying that they were fine with it and that they would be there at four. That gives us plenty of time to prepare the house.

 

After school:

“You ready? We’ll go to your house first, pick up your stuff and then we’ll go to mine to get ready. OK?” Kaylee said in a hurry as she was getting all her stuff into her bag from her locker.

“That sounds right.”

My phone rang loudly and I answered it in a hurry as we started to walk around the back of the school to head over to Summer’s house.

“Hello? Oh hey. Good, normal I guess How come you guys called? You what?! Are you mad?” I exclaimed the last part leaving Summer confused and a few girls around us puzzled.

 

Liam P.O.V

 

“Hello?” I heard a voice on the other side.

“Hey, how was school?”

”Oh hey, good, normal I guess. How come you called?”

“Well Uhh the others wanted to pick you two up from school so we are outside the   school in the car park around the back.”

 “You what?! Are you mad?” after a few seconds she continued, “You lot are outside a school that is mostly full of girls, you are mad. Well, since you’re here where are you parked?”

“The back of the school car park, there are only a few bunches of people around, not too many.”

“See you later then.” She hung up.

 

Summer’s P.O.V

 

“What was all of that about?” I asked completely lost on what just happened.

“Oh, just that they decided to show up here at school in the back car park,” was all her reply was and she said it in her calm but mad

“Are they mad?”

“Didn’t you hear me say that about two times? Yes they definitely are in my opinion. Well, come on then. We better make our way there before they are recognised.”

 

“Who’s recognised” our heads whipped around to find Alana staring at us curiously with her eyebrows raised at us.

“Uhh. No one, nothing, doesn’t matter, Kay and I glanced worried looks. We stared at each other for a few seconds having an eye conversation.

“Spill now or else.”

“Three, two, Run,” we ran out searching for the car our eyes searching for their car or even just crowd of people. I could hear Alana’s footsteps fast behind us. We had our school bags and she didn’t so she as going to catch up soon if we don’t get there fast enough.

“There,” Kay pointed towards their car panting we reached there seconds before Alana did and when she saw who was in the car she screamed.

Oh great, how will we explain this to her now this last week is going to be the worst week ever.

“That took you long enough. Whoa what happened?” Louis said confused as he heard us panting as we slammed the car door.

“Alana… chasing…us….after….you…called…she… found… out… I think.”

“Drive, hurry.”

“Ok, ok I’m driving.”

“We’re screwed,” I muttered under my breath but it was loud enough for the others to hear. Niall and Zayn weren’t here but the other three were.

 

“It’s not going to be that bad. I mean it’s your last week of school, nothing bad can happen,” Louis said whilst driving out of the school car park with a stunned Alana, standing with her jaw open, behind us.

 

“Not that bad. Not that bad. You have no idea what she is like. She is one of the biggest fans of yours in this school and she also happens to be the biggest gossiper as well. So maybe you should rethink that,” my voice getting higher and louder as I replied getting nervous as to what would hit us tomorrow.

 

“Never mind about that, how was school otherwise?” Liam asked breaking our little fight.

“Very fun,” I replied sarcastically, “What do you think it was like? Did you enjoy school?”

“So I take it you don’t enjoy school.”

“Obviously.”

After that comment there was silence the whole way until we got to Kay’s house.

“I’ll meet you guys back here in half an hour? Bye,” as I turned and after I walked two steps down the driveway I felt a hand turn me around.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I looked up to see Harry starting down at me.

“Home, to get dressed and to put my school bag away,” I said stating the obvious once again.

“Walking? I’ll come with you.”

“Yes walking and no you don’t have to come. Stay here with the others.”

“I’m coming,” and after that he followed me home. My house was only a few blocks away so it was a short walk home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2012 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
Please review!!
I don't care what you say just anything!

:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

im waiting for the next chapter :P !!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EJB
Cool cant wait until a certain character is introduced, lol, enjoyed reading very much.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2012
Last Updated on June 30, 2012


Author

Sunny
Sunny

Australia



About
Welll... I write in my spare time (or whenever i feel like it). Sunny isn't my real name but just a pen name. I LOVE music. Bands- One Direction!!, The Script, The Wanted, Selena Gomez and The.. more..

Writing
Random stories Random stories

A Book by Sunny


Their Last Hope Their Last Hope

A Story by Sunny


Escape Escape

A Book by Sunny