Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Sunny

Liam’s P.O.V

It was about an hour and half after Alana had come over. Everyone seemed to getting along with her well, except Kay who was acting strange.

“Jowell’s coming over!” Niall shouted across from where he was sitting. Great, I thought, this house will be in mayhem as soon as she knocks on the door to the moment she leaves. Well at least it won’t be as boring as it is now with nothing to do and it’s good to have her over.

10 minutes later and she was knocking on the door, Niall’s eyes lit up. Alana was with Kay in another room.

I opened the door to a very happy Jowell who looked up to something, but isn’t that usual

“Yup she’s here,” I heard Harry and Zayn say at the same time.

“Everyone prepared?” Niall said to them in reply.

She bounded through the door with a large bag a little smaller than a suitcase. Odd.

“Hey, where are the others?”
“Kay and a friend Alana are upstairs I think and the boys are in the TV room.”

I made my way to them slowly whilst Jowell ran full speed ahead, then turned and ran up the stairs. Then came down, dragging Kay and Alana behind her each armed with a Nerf gun. Am I the only one here who isn’t ready for this?

Kay’s P.O.V.

Jowell had told all of us to be prepared so I took Alana upstairs for us to get ready. Now she’s arrived so we’re going to have one interesting evening today.

20 minutes later and everyone was squealing and having fun teams had formed and it was girls’ verses boys with the advantage being with the boys having more, five against three. They hid around the house waiting for us to come. I found Niall hiding in the kitchen of course.

There was the frightened scream of my mother. I ran as fast as I could to the door where I found mum attacking Liam and Zayn with her handbag.  Mums bag was her carry-on plane bag which is usually heavy meaning it must hurt. I stood there laughing as mum attacked them.

“Kaylee! Help there are two young boys here who have broken into the house. Call the police now.”

“No mum it’s fine.”

“What are you talking about?”

“They’re friends mum its fine. Now stop hitting them with your bag.”

“What you could have given me some warning. Sorry?” She said to Liam and Zayn.

“ I’m Liam and”

“I’m Zayn. Everyone come out game over.” With that all of them ran out of their hiding spots along with Alana and Jowell. With all eight of us standing in front of her mum looks like she was about to explode and making it worse was that she just came back from her work trip most likely exhausted.

“Kaylee Meadows, what did I say about inviting people over whilst we were away?”

“Umm,”

“Busted,” Louis murmured in the back.

“Excuse me?” Mum said looking straight at him, “and you are?”

“Louis,” he looked scared by the look mum was giving him.

“Full name.”

“Louis Tomlinson.”

Then there was an awkward silence as mum examined everyone. I had no choice but to break the silence.

“Mum, this is Harry, Niall, Alana, Jowell,” I told her pointing to each person, “They are friends of Summer and I, Alana is from school. Do you remember Liam you were friends with his mum?”

“Nice to meet you all. Liam, yes of course now that you mention it I do. I’m so sorry about earlier.”

“That’s fine,” Liam replied the others silent as ever.

Well this wasn’t how I planned mum meeting them all.

“I’m going to go to bed I’ve had a long day. You kids can stay longer if you want just stay quiet. Goodnight,” mum said walking up the stairs dragging her bag with her.

“Goodnight.” We echoed back.

As soon as she was out of hearing distance and we were in the TV room I burst into laughter.

“Wait, so she’s your mum? Scary.”

“Yea, you three sure left a good impression on her. First of all Liam and Zayn attack her when she walks through the door and she has no idea who you are so she does the same back to you. Then Louis decides to act smart saying ‘busted’ and gets on mums bad side.” I impersonate Louis.

Then seconds later everyone is laughing.

“Hey, I don’t sound like that.”

 “Well what do we do now? I should be getting back to Summer’s house.”

“She said they’re on their way here now so I guess we’ll just wait.”

Summer’s P.O.V

We had finished dinner and were driving back talking about normal things. When we got there I turned to get out then it struck me I completely forgot about the boys.

“Come with me I want you to meet some friends,” he agreed and got out of the car and followed me to the door.



© 2012 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
Haven't been writing for a while and there isnt much here as well sorry.
Might not upload a new chapter in a while or i might but it depends on how much time i get to write.

:)
feel free to a comment/review below.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on October 8, 2012
Last Updated on October 8, 2012


Author

Sunny
Sunny

Australia



About
Welll... I write in my spare time (or whenever i feel like it). Sunny isn't my real name but just a pen name. I LOVE music. Bands- One Direction!!, The Script, The Wanted, Selena Gomez and The.. more..

Writing
Random stories Random stories

A Book by Sunny


Their Last Hope Their Last Hope

A Story by Sunny


Escape Escape

A Book by Sunny