Chapter 13- Our place

Chapter 13- Our place

A Chapter by Sunny

Chapter 13- Our place

I woke up to a chorus of awws and a shh as I lifted my head up. I looked around the room and saw the Niall, Louis and Liam peeking their heads through the door. I ignored them and turned around and fell back asleep, I was too lazy to get up. After a little more sleep I woke up with the feeling that someone was watching me this time, I opened my eyes and saw a pair of green eyes staring back down at me.
“Morning,” he said in his morning voice.

“Afternoon,” I said with a slight smile as I glanced at the clock. It was quarter past twelve in the afternoon; we slept in a lot more than I thought I had.

“Afternoon then, what do you want to do today and how’s your throat?” he said still staring at me; I looked at his hair which was a curly mess and tried to hold in a giggle.

“Whatever and it’s much better,” I laid back not caring what I wanted to do today.

“Shopping?” he suggested.

“Too energetic, no.” I said back.

“Go out for a drive?”

“Depends where.” I sat up and smiled and he smiled back with his reply.

“Surprise,” was his reply to that with a smile forming on his lips. I had a love hate thing with surprises, I liked surprises sometime and other times I hate it.
“Great,” I muttered.

“HARRY! SUMMER! GET DOWN HERE NOW!” I heard Louis and Liam shout at the same time increasing the sound level and killing my ears, “Hurry!” I heard Niall shout after them.

We raced down the stairs as quickly as you can in the morning and I stood stunned as I saw what was on the television screen. Harry looked at me and said sorry.

“For what?”

“For this,” he pointed at the television, feeding lies about what they think happened. It was the images from last night and thankfully none of my house or where I lived, and another good thing was my face could barely be seen in all of the pictures shown.

“It’s fine, what’s the big deal?” he raised an eyebrow and replied, “You don’t realise how much hate you are going to have to take once the find out who you are and you don’t realise how far they go sometimes,”

“It’s fine, it’s not like it’s nothing I can’t handle,” I repeated myself again looking at them each as I said it.

“Ok but don’t listen to the haters,” Harry instructed, course I won’t listen to them, right?

After a lunch/breakfast, brunch, Kay and Liam had decided to go out, Niall was with Jowell and Zayn and Louis were at home. We figured the two should be fine by themselves so we left them to go to this surprise Harry is taking me to.

“Where are we going Haaarrryyyy?” I whined being annoying as I can be at times. He didn’t reply just smiled to himself, which started to annoy me more.
“We’re here,” I looked up and in front of us was a small lake surrounded with trees and grass, it was beautiful, the whole scene. My jaw dropped and before I knew it Harry was at my door holding it open.

“You know I’m not getting out, right?”

“Really, what a shame I’ll just enjoy the view by myself then, bye,” he left the door open and started to walk away towards a tree situated near the water. It was amazing, I couldn’t stand to watch it from the car so I got out and followed him.

I sat beside him and looked ahead at the sight whilst thinking about how crazy it is that I’m next to Harry Styles from One Direction a band I have loved from the beginning. And how crazy the last few days have been, just when I was deep in thought Harry interrupted, “What are you thinking about,” he said softly as he looked at me.

“About everything, how crazy life has just gotten in the past few weeks, how you’ve helped so much through it all, how I’ve now got seven more friends and one of them I thought would never change but did,”

“Who are you talking about?” he looked interested in what I said so I guess there’s no backing out this time, I mean what’s the harm in telling him about Alana and my horrible past with her.

“Alana,” I said just staring into the water and watching the ripples spread across every time I threw a pebble in.

“Care to explain a little more?” I stayed quiet thinking about the best way to go about this.

“Well, it’s hard to explain and it’s a long story,” I tried getting myself out of it but he saw right through it and saw that something wasn’t right and that I was trying to avoid it.

“It’s fine if you don’t want to-”I cut him off.

“No its fine I just can’t think of where to start, that’s all.”

“Beginning maybe?” Harry was turned facing now completely facing me.

I began from the start and by the end I was just sitting there trying to stay strong but Harry just sat there shocked at what I just told him, he other than Kay was the only other person who knew about this now. I told him about the night when all of us were out and I ran away from the table. I told him everything.

Minutes passed before he broke the silence, “You alright, you didn’t have to tell me everything if you didn’t want to you know.”

“Yea, I guess but you’re the only person I can trust with it though, and I thought I might as well tell you everything since it’s the only time I’ll probably tell anyone other than Kay,”

 

Harry’s POV

She just told me everything, it was weird because we all thought that Alana was a nice girl none of us would have ever suspected this sort of behaviour to have been coming from her only a short while ago, well that will certainly make it awkward now that I know all of this and I guess it explains Kay’s behaviour around her as well.

“But she was so nice? It doesn’t make sense.”

“That’s what I don’t get, one day she’s all mad at me when she found out I met you guys and then after she’s beaten me up about it she’s being nice to me.”

“Maybe she got jealous and thought that if she was nice she would get her way and then I don’t know,” I was puzzled and that was for sure.

The sun was starting to go down and the sky was a lovely orange blue colour, the sun shining through the trees and hitting the water making it even more beautiful than it was.

She let out a sigh, “Well that doesn’t matter it was the past and maybe she has changed, I don’t know.”

“We’ll have to see, follow me,” I got up and pulled her up with me. Still holding her hand I dragged her with me to a hill overlooking the lake, it was a good thinking place and it was the only place I knew that the others didn’t know about. That’s why I brought her here, so it would be our place.



© 2012 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
Same thing as normal, any mistakes or if its getting boring let me know because i really want to know how it reads and all that.

Any suggestions on how i can improve my writing. Do i get overdescriptive sometimes?

thanks :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on November 27, 2012
Last Updated on November 27, 2012


Author

Sunny
Sunny

Australia



About
Welll... I write in my spare time (or whenever i feel like it). Sunny isn't my real name but just a pen name. I LOVE music. Bands- One Direction!!, The Script, The Wanted, Selena Gomez and The.. more..

Writing
Random stories Random stories

A Book by Sunny


Their Last Hope Their Last Hope

A Story by Sunny


Escape Escape

A Book by Sunny





Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)