Ch 4 :The Los Angeles Lab

Ch 4 :The Los Angeles Lab

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

A little bit after the news about the zombies in North California, The lab in Los Angles begin to inject the 30 volunteers but they don't know that the vaccine will also make them turn into zombies.

"
Slightly after the news broke out about the zombies in Northern California, the Los Angeles Lab began to inject the vaccine into the volunteers.
"Why are we the only scientists here today ?" asked one of the scientists."We don't need that many scientists just to inject a group of volunteers" said the other scientist. "Also why do we need thirty volunteers to inject the vaccine into ?"said one of the scientists.
"The boss said because everybody may have a different reaction to the vaccine I guess"replied the other scientist.
Once everything was ready and complete,the two scientists then began to vaccinate all thirty volunteers.After all thirty were vaccinated they waited for results.A few minutes later the volunteers had the same symptoms as the ones in the other lab.They both look confused once all the volunteers began to sweat and their faces and eyes began to be discolored and bloodshot.A few minutes more past and one of the volunteers began to growl and moan.One of the scientists walked towards the volunteer to try to see what's wrong."Hey are you okay man ?" asked the scientist.The newly zombified volunteer grabbed the scientist's head and bit off a chunk of his forehead.The other scientist screamed in horror as he saw his colleague's bloody head.He stood in horror as he saw the zombies devouring the scientist's body.He sat down and started to have a panic attack.Slowly a zombie crept up behind him but the scientist did not notice know this until he felt the zombie's hand touch him.He screamed and quickly crawled towards the fire extinguisher.He then proceeded to break the fire extinguisher case with his fist.After breaking it he grabbed the fire extinguisher and hit the zombie in the stomach but the zombie did not back off.The scientist stood up and try to swing the fire extinguisher towards the zombie's head but just as he was about to, another zombie behind him bit the back of the scientist's head.He screamed in pain as more zombies began to come towards him.Just before he took his last breath,he saw that his colleague's corpse has stood up.
The zombies then proceeded to break the glass doors and headed outside.After breaking the last doors, the zombies were now all outside the lab and were all going in different directions.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on August 4, 2017
Last Updated on December 26, 2017
Tags: scary, horror, zombie


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3