Ch 10 : Elisa Behind the Stables

Ch 10 : Elisa Behind the Stables

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

Elisa finds a stable and she sleeps behind it but she she does not know her friends are also in that ranch.

"
It was almost nighttime and the trio were about to go to sleep.
"It's gonna be cold with no blankets and pillows" said David."We still gonna try to go to sleep though" said Maria.After Jason took one last sip from his water bottle they all laid down and close their eyes while still shivering.
By the time Elisa was close to the ranch her friends were already asleep.She was all drenched in sweat and blood.She was exhausted and her body ached all over.She also lost her knife which was her only weapon.Up ahead she saw a big stable."I finally found shelter"she said.She tried to run but her aching legs gave way and she fell.She crawled towards the fence which took about a minute for her to finally reach it.After reaching it she climbed the fence and stood up and walked down the hill.Halfway down she lost her footing and slid the rest of the way down.
She slowly got up and then sat down behind the stable.She then wiped off a bit of her sweat and blood from her ripped clothing.After she wiped her hands on the ground she put her head beside the stable and closed her eyes.However she could not sleep since she smelt like sweat and blood.She tossed and turn until 10:30 pm when she finally went to sleep.
All around them the wind was getting faster and the night was cold.All the people were hiding in their houses or riding away in their cars to try to safe from the zombies.However the group of friends and the other Californians would live to see another day.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on December 26, 2017
Tags: zombie, horror, scary


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3