Ch 12 : Morning Reunion

Ch 12 : Morning Reunion

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

Jason wakes up to find Eliza sleeping behind a stable

"
It was 8:00 am and the group are starting to wake up from their slumber.
David was the first to wake up and he rubbed his eyes and yawned.After looking at the sky for a bit he slowly got up from the ground.He then brush the dirt and pieces of grass of his back and pants.He then went towards the gate to pee.Jason and Maria were awake after they heard David get up."Good morning" said Jason.Maria yawned and said good morning back to him.They smiled at each other for a bit until David came back. "So now what are we just going to stay here for the rest of our lives until zombies find us ?" he asked. "I guess but how are we going to get more supplies when we run out ?" Jason replied. "We can just rob things from the near by houses but the thing is, how are we going to take showers I mean what if they shut off the water supply" said David. "Good point"Jason said.
Suddenly they heard noises behind the stable in front of them."What was that ?" said David. "Did a zombie get in ?"asked Maria. "I don't know but i'll go check it out" Jason said.He grabbed his bat and walked towards the back of the stable.When he reached the stable he slowly looked behind it saw a familiar face. "Elisa ?" Jason said.Elisa looked up "Jason !" she yelled and got up.She hugged him."Are the others here ?" she asked.Jason nodded and walked her over to the pasture.Once David and Maria saw her they yelled "Elisa !" and they ran toward her and hugged and they walked towards the pasture and sat. "Well it looks like you had a rough time" said David as he pointed at Elisa's ripped and blood stained shirt. "Yeah I was fighting lots of zombies until eventually I lost my kitchen knife and so I ran and hid from them until nighttime where I desperately tried to find shelter I eventually found that stable and slept behind it."she said. She saw the bag of supplies that they had and felt bad for not contributing."Um I don't have any supplies to give since I was in a rush because zombies got in my house and so I was only able to grab a knife" said Elisa. "It's okay we have lots of food and weapons"said Jason as he tossed her a knife from the bag. "Thanks" said Elisa.
"What are we going to eat for breakfast we don't really have breakfast foods I mean all we have is canned food and water" asked David.Before Jason could speak David interrupted."Also why did we bring canned food anyway ?" he asked. "So the food won't go bad easily" Jason replied. "Oh but still all the canned foods looked disgusting except the canned tuna but I don't feel like eating that everyday" said David. "Well you either eat one of these canned food or eat nothing" said Jason.David looked back for a moment and then looked back at Jason."Fine" he muttered and grabbed a can of baby carrots.They all sat there eating their food with smiles on their faces knowing that Elisa was now with them.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on August 17, 2017
Last Updated on December 26, 2017
Tags: horror, zombie, scary, happy, reunited


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3