Strike of Fear

Strike of Fear

A Chapter by Brandon Crawford

Chapter 8
Strike Of Fear

The night sky was clear and the moon was crystal clear. The howling of there enemy filled the soldiers ears. Eclipses looked at the allies and they spoke about leaving the war, but Eclipses told them what the war was for. The army set themselves upon the hills of the open plains. Once Mara pointed her sword towards Eclipses, and slashed her swords into the air making her turned army charge with speed, but the men and women stood there ground, but Eclipses mumbled in her mind "Were are you Azura." Suddenly a giant roar screamed across the sky, both army froze in either fear or glad. A giant dragons head appeared in the sky, and the werewolf's saw the truth it was the army of riders and there dragons together. Mara saw Luke riding Azura with his dark armor on and Luke had his father by his side ready for war. Mara looked at Jake remembering the past, and has Jake did the same. The battle was bloody, but not many riders or there dragons died in the battle, but many werewolf's died. After two hours Luke father could not find either Luke or Azura, but he and Titian growled in anger. The dragon lord's furry lusted for blood, and the blood of the werewolf queen would fill this lust. Hours away Luke woke in a cage with Azura by his side, Azura tail curled around Luke and in his mind he heard "Luke I'm so sorry you passed out falling and landed in Mara arm's. I try to retrieve you, but her guards took me down before i could." Luke rubbed Azura head and replied "It okay at least I'm still with my greatest companion." Azura wings covered Luke in a warm blanket, and Azura placed him beside her head letting him sleep on her neck. Hour's later Azura opened her eye's to see Luke cuddle up next to her and Mara coming inside the cage Azura let out a growl, and snapped at her ever time she came near Luke, but Mara got her hands around him and carried him off into the shadow's. At night Mara turned into her beast form and bit Luke turning him into a werewolf pup, and has the little pup cuddle back to Mara she lay her head beside him and fell into a deep sleep.



© 2013 Brandon Crawford


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on February 21, 2013
Last Updated on February 26, 2013


Author

Brandon Crawford
Brandon Crawford

Athens, TX



About
I'm a writer that just want to be himself more..

Writing